Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I decided to write here for my sake and every other person who suffered or is suffering from acne. I'm 20yrs old and I can't bear to suffer emotionally because of my previous experiences. I have suffered from anorexia, bullimia and clinical depression. That's why I'm afraid of being sad, if I'm sad because of acne, it really effects my physical well being as well as my emotions. I know how you feel when you can't bear to face people cause you think that what theyll look at will be your imperfections, I know the emotional and social distress it causes.

So just to say, you're not alone.

we are all not alone i guess. It really suprised me when i first looked at this forum that so many people go trough the same experiences as me while i thought it was just me who had this problems

I didn't do it cos I wanted to but cos it happened and only for a short while. When problems overcome certain persons, it's food that they find comfort in. It can be an enemy as well as friend.