Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pomble

Egg white at night

For anyone with scars, if you've ever tried an egg white mask, you'll see that as it dries, it tightens your skin so much that it's perfectly smooth.

Do you think that sleeping with this (just on the scars though) will help? i.e. if skin is stretched into its ideal state, will it train skin to stay like that...or will it, in some way, make your scars deeper. I'd like to try it for a month, although am still trying the vinegar thing... It's hard to know which to do.

Also, egg yolk as a mask for 15 minutes a day for a month is supposed to clear up acne, and egg white help with scars...

What do you think???

Guest Crooked I

How do you apply the white anyway? Do you have to separate it from the yolk, then just slap it on?

Yes, that is right. You separate the yolk and the white. You can use the yolk as a mask first. Leave it on for about 15 minutes. You will notice a great improvement in your skin after it. Then use the egg white. Smear it all over and leave it on for about 15 minutes. It will dry after about 5 minutes...you won't be able to smile or move your face it will be so stiff. (And for those 15 minutes...you will be scar free.)