Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dublin79

Weird places for spots

Hi

Does anyone else get spots on their head ? I know it sounds funny but i get the occasion pimple or 2 on my head, right now i have about 5 or 6 large spots at the back of my head and their sore to touch, i dont really mind them too much as they cant be seen.

I also have a big one at the back of my ear, sometimes i get them in my ear aswell :lol: also in my nose and right on top of my lips which are probably the most painfull too.

Anyone else get them in strange places ?

I get spots around my hairline - drives me crazy! I really hate it when I get spots behind my ears................

I used to get nice big nodules/cysts on my scalp. Getting a haircut was always very embarassing because the hairdresser always had to make some comment.

I also have a big one at the back of my ear, sometimes i get them in my ear aswell also in my nose and right on top of my lips which are probably the most painfull too.

On the head-yes. But I also have scalp psoriasis so I'm never sure if it's those lesions, or regular cysts. Either way it's gross and I never go for haircuts. I cut my own hair. I use Psoriasin shampoo with 3% salicylic acid and it does help with small pimples but not really the psoriasis.

I get those spots on the skull aswell. There sure are something, aren't they. Just shampoo, and whatever you do dont scratch your head.

Yep I had A couple on my eye brow before. On the back of my head in my hair line. Unreal. Thank god im starting this accutane soon

Right under ear lobe, behind ears, back of neck, scalp, eyebrows, corner of the mouth, throat area, hairline.

Who can beat this list?

Most annoying ones are behind the ears because it makes me very self-conscious once I get a haircut and the eyebrown acne I can feel when I frown.

I get them in my scalp too sometimes, but since they can't be seen i really dont care. ive also had them on the back of my neck and stuff like that - those aren't really strange places though - that's just body acne. I dont get much of those anymore, just occassionally. strange would be last week when i woke up with a cyst on my hip. i have no idea what the hell that was all about, but i had the derm inject it while i was there for a few facial injections. I've also had one right on my adam's apple, which was probably the strangest one ive ever had, but the worst part of that one was getting it injected. ouch.

I get spots around my hairline - drives me crazy! I really hate it when I get spots behind my ears................

Yea I get the same thing on the back of my head, its annoying as hell. Especially when getting haircuts :confused:

Yea I get the same thing on the back of my head, its annoying as hell. Especially when getting haircuts :confused:

Aren't they wonderful? Those little buggers show up whenever they see fit. The trick is not to touch them... easier said then done.

Aren't they wonderful? Those little buggers show up whenever they see fit. The trick is not to touch them... easier said then done.

oh and they hurt like hell too. not only no haircuts (too painful), but my tears well up any time i touch one of them. i've had them for a while, but i can't tell if they're acne, because they're flaky too.

on the penis.. those irritate me the most. And yes, i have had them there.

Thank god I've only gotten one there...