Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

UGH im so pissed, i work SO hard to make my red marks go away, and like they are slowly progressing and i just keep working at it and waiting, but then i get more FUCKING pimples that FUCKS the whole thing up again. its like ALL the effort i put into my red marks is wasted cuz now they just popped back again, within a day. i spend months making them go and they can come back within a DAY. wat the fuck man i feel like im starting over again

UGH im so pissed, i work SO hard to make my red marks go away, and like they are slowly progressing and i just keep working at it and waiting, but then i get more FUCKING pimples that FUCKS the whole thing up again. its like ALL the effort i put into my red marks is wasted cuz now they just popped back again, within a day. i spend months making them go and they can come back within a DAY. wat the fuck man i feel like im starting over again

i feel the same way!!!!! i can sooo relate to what u just said! My main problem right now is my scars and red marks and ive tried every bloody treatment (well not all, but a lot) possible to get rid of them and some things work for a whiole and then it stops workin which is soo annoyin. For my red marks, ive been using lemon jiuce lately and ive seen some good results but then i have abad breakout and i have more red marks and then i have to work on them....its like a vicious cycle of acne and red marks that doesnt seem like its gona stop! It gets kinda depressin too!

Hope everythin works out tho!

i feel the same way!!!!! i can sooo relate to what u just said! My main problem right now is my scars and red marks and ive tried every bloody treatment (well not all, but a lot) possible to get rid of them and some things work for a whiole and then it stops workin which is soo annoyin. For my red marks, ive been using lemon jiuce lately and ive seen some good results but then i have abad breakout and i have more red marks and then i have to work on them....its like a vicious cycle of acne and red marks that doesnt seem like its gona stop! It gets kinda depressin too!

Hope everythin works out tho!

i got prescribed retin-a for my red marks... i hope it works. also, im going to get a peel done. i also heard good stuff about green cream. have you tried that? i just saw your pics lara and wow. you're hot! i think you're very pretty and you got a great body. i wish you werent so far away, i would go out with you :).

lol i know how u feel. i want my red marks to go away, but then some new ones pop up =.=

Yeah, I tried making my scars better by taking something called MSM. It ended up making me break out badly, and then it also made me smell like onions and garlic.

Nothing sexier than that, huh.

:cry:

yuup totally know hwat u mean.. my skin was looking pretty good.. until i broke my makeup bottle and hev resorted to trying all this other makeup while waiting for my order of joppa minerals... sooo like 4 new makeups later have all made me break out!! totally erasing my efforts =( it sucks i duno wtf to do