Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dog20

the next big thing for acne and redmarks

I tried the modified version by myself. I still use cleanser.

1. Wash face with warm water.

2. Cleanser.

3. Rinse with warm water.

4. Rinse with cold water.

My face is so smooth, less oily.

But, no improvement on redmarks/brown marks.

Don't do it! I did this about 1 year ago and have been battling red marks ever since. I had a few stubborn red marks and decided to just use water, and no bp no soaps or cleansers and I had a horrible breakout that has ruined the last year of my life. Stick with the regimen and avoid future breakouts is my advice.

Most redmarks are caused by dryness in skin, and that one is for oily skins so would work badly for population of sufferers.

Hi Marky Mark, how long did you just use water for and how long after stopping BP did you break out? After you stopped BP did you break out within the first few days or did it take weeks or months?

guy20 have u tried using this method? if so any luck?

no, i dont really have much acne. i did have a small breakout recently but before that it was basically gone. i just have red marks which frustrate the hell out of me. cause they are several years old. im getting a peel done in a few weeks. i may start a log.

Hi Marky Mark, how long did you just use water for and how long after stopping BP did you break out? After you stopped BP did you break out within the first few days or did it take weeks or months?

it took a couple weeks to breakout again, and this time the pimples were really really deep under the skin and it became really big dark red pimples. So the first couple weeks my face actually turned a little paler and I was feeling ok but about 3 weeks in my face was totally destroyed. I had pimples where I never had pimples before! I usually get them around my cheeks but now I was getting them on my jaw and temples. Don't DO IT!

Guest Michael Jackson

if you want a bunch of white heads, go ahead.