Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Let me hear your job stories. I need something...

I haven't had a job in over 4 months, and before that, it was about a year. I can't handle getting a job because of my acne. I have cystic acne on my chin. I REALLY want to work because I hate not doing anything. I still live with my dad and he just thinks I'm the most lazy worthless person on the earth. I would tell him its because of my acne, but he had it too and so he would say that because he went through it, I could too. My boyfriend is constantly paying for everything for me. My mom sends me $100 every 2 weeks which gets me gas and tampons. I really want to work and depend on myself...

So....info please.

i worked with cystic acne, it's embarrassing sometimes but you cant let it hold you back. noone you are working with is going to care.

Let me hear your job stories. I need something...

I haven't had a job in over 4 months, and before that, it was about a year. I can't handle getting a job because of my acne. I have cystic acne on my chin. I REALLY want to work because I hate not doing anything. I still live with my dad and he just thinks I'm the most lazy worthless person on the earth. I would tell him its because of my acne, but he had it too and so he would say that because he went through it, I could too. My boyfriend is constantly paying for everything for me. My mom sends me $100 every 2 weeks which gets me gas and tampons. I really want to work and depend on myself...

So....info please.

get over yourself, and i dont mean stop being arrogant... i mean get over your short-comings because we all have them. acne or not.

and working is a necessity in life, and ya know what? If you just do it, it'll make you happier, believe me I know this from experience and everyone here will say the same

Ya know why? because its 100% true and you cant argue it no matter how much you might try to spin your situation

i have acne and even if i tried to work it would affect my work ethic to the point that i would get fired like ive gotten fired my first 4 and last 4 jobs. me + job = no no. not only would my heart be in my throat 24/7 causing tons of depression. just waiting this acne thing out then i can have a job.

i have acne and even if i tried to work it would affect my work ethic to the point that i would get fired like ive gotten fired my first 4 and last 4 jobs. me + job = no no. not only would my heart be in my throat 24/7 causing tons of depression. just waiting this acne thing out then i can have a job.

I'm very curious as to how you pay your bills or support yourself with no tax deductable income?