Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rarg

taking ACV as a drink..

how much ACV would you reccomend i drink a day if I'm taking ACV to help heal my redmarks and make my body healthy.

SIDE NOTE: I have tried ACV on my face, but i decided it's much too strong for my current skin, plus im on accutane right now and i heard you shouldn't do ACV on face when on the tane.

THanks.

Also!

Does anyone know of any reliable things i could put on my face to help heal red marks AND is okay to use while on accutane, i just feel like i need a placebo even lol, all im using right now is soap and water and i feel like i could do more to heal my red marks.

Double thanks:D

Actually its very nutricious and is used in dieting and weight loss regimes.

Add 2 tablespoons to a glass of water and drink. Max tablesspoons u should add is 6 w/water as anymore may cause an upset tummy lol

Actually its very nutricious and is used in dieting and weight loss regimes.

Add 2 tablespoons to a glass of water and drink. Max tablesspoons u should add is 6 w/water as anymore may cause an upset tummy lol

i dont see how losing weight helps with redmarks.

Drink warm lemon-water instead. Vinegar is simply irritating to the stomach lining, and bad in general.

I drink 800mL lemon-water every morning for about 2 months now.

Does it help with my redmarks? I don't know.

Since I have dark skin, my redmarks left after acne always turned brown (pigment).

Does it help with red marks by drinking it?

i dont see how it does. its just vinegar. nothing special about it. it would work much better if you applied it to the skin.

i drink ACV every day! I usually drink it 2x a day (usually at night) and i put about 1 teaspoon of ACV and fill it with water! its great and tastes really nice

tash ox

I think drinking it will help cleanse your organs (like your liver or kidneys or something - sorry, I can't remember exactly) which, in turn, will help your skin improve. It is also beneficial in other ways to make you feel more healthy. There is information out there on it if you Google it. It won't target your red marks, per se, but your skin will improve overall (which includes red marks).

Rarg, don't do anything to your red marks until after you are off the Accutane. It is such a powerful drug that they say don't do any exfoliation because it will cause scarring, etc. etc. Just hold off until you are done with the course and then see how your red marks look. I took it for 5 months, and by the time it was over, I didn't have any red marks to bother treating.

lol drinking it... it smells like easter egg coloring and don't drink 100% cuz it kindof burns lol

Of course! Only put one or two tablespoons in a full glass of water or apple juice (or whatever liquid you prefer).