Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CRJ

Which moisturizer for oily skin?

Right after I'm done showering, sometimes I will have flakes. I currently use the Eucerin Renewal and towards the middle of the day, my face becomes oily.

What moisturizer do you guys recommend that will take care of my flakes and will not make my face so oily towards the middle and end of the day?

Does it have SPF 15?

Also, can you link me to the exact product I should get. There are a couple different Olay oil free moisturizers...

Clean and Clear Oil Free Shine Free Moisturizer! I use tape to get rid of flakes from overdryness and then use this moisturizer and my skin stays good for at least 7 hours! It's not more than $4-5 too. O:)

Actually, I just purchased the Olay oil-free active hydrating beauty fluid that fromchicago recommended me and it works real well. I like it better than the Eucerin Renewal and any other moisturizers.

I recommend everyone to try out the Olay oil-free active hydrating beauty fluid.

tks for that - ive been using cetaphil and have also found my skin very oily during the day (infact pretty much within the hour!).

will give it a try......