Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Damm right , i used to be suicidal manytimes thoguht bout putting a bullet tru my brain, but.... Some thing poopped in my head and it wasnta bullet, it was a IDEA. :think: Seen this program about the bermuda triangle , planes a boats disappear when going there, nobody knows whats there, probaly certain death, but before death at least truth will be revealed, so i thoguht if one day i just cant take it anymore im stealling a yacht and ride to the bermuda island and find out what going on there, so anyone else suicidal enough to come with me?

yea i'l go.

but im underage and if i went and we both made it out alive you'd prob go 2 jail for like kidnapping even though i decided to come.

not to mention cause we stole a fucking boat :P

EDIT: haha nvm yur only one year older.

Damm right , i used to be suicidal manytimes thoguht bout putting a bullet tru my brain, but.... Some thing poopped in my head and it wasnta bullet, it was a IDEA. :think: Seen this program about the bermuda triangle , planes a boats disappear when going there, nobody knows whats there, probaly certain death, but before death at least truth will be revealed, so i thoguht if one day i just cant take it anymore im stealling a yacht and ride to the bermuda island and find out what going on there, so anyone else suicidal enough to come with me?

AWESOME, WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!

:|

Guest Michael Jackson

i often dream of catching one in the brian, it relieves stress

Bad idea since its all fictions. Bermuda triangle is just an area for bad weather and rouge waves. Waste of DNA on you if you do that.