Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so im opening up my chinese food box and the flaps pop open really quick and grease from the covers flips out on my face kinda splatted and i quickly ran the to sink washed it with water

got paranoid and ran to the bathroom and washed it with soap....

will i get any new pimples or what :doh:

grrr someone please

I washed it off as fast as I could and it got me right in the chin my worst spot.....

it was like the oil from the chicken and stuff...... If i wash it off as fast as possible will i still break out or will it have already got in my pores :[ :wacko:

Yea it really really sucks My day went absolutely terrible...

Went down to the DMV... and they couldnt let me in to do anything...

Went to go get this food...... didnt want to eat but becuz it was oily and shit

then I open the top and poof the stuff just shoots on my face and i run to the sink and use a cleanser to get it off quickly

anybody think anything will go wrong... Im going places this weekend :[

haha dont worry, dont mess with the oiled spot too much, lest u irritate the poor fellow. this is why i avoid pizza! hahaha.

Yeah if anything you irritated by cleansing. A quick wipe of a napkin is all you needed.

If you gently washed with a soapy cleanser that broke down the oil, then gently rinsed, you will probably not break out. In my opinion, a napkin would just have taken the surface oil off while pushing some of it into your pores. Better to use warm water, soap, and GENTLY wash it off and pat dry.

nah, u will b fine. I know sometimes the pasta sauce splashes on my chin or when i eat noodles, i get really worried, but i just gently pat it off. But no i dont break out from it. Your okay