Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scorpio8647

Dumb question but if someone wants to have sex with u..

Acne sucks because I always have to over analyze everyone's intentions as far as my face is concerned.Anyway there's this girl I met off of myspace recently & we've met in person. She says she wants to do something with me lol. I really don't think my face looks that bad, I only have a couple of scars here and there. Anyway I'm gay anyway but I'm not going to lead her on. But if she thought I was ugly, she wouldn't want to do anything with me right?? I'm flattered however but I'm not that type of person to just do it with anybody though lol.

This is what I hate, when I met her today,all I was thinking about what if she thinks I look horrible. The pics I always take makes me look 100% clear! But acne has made me so self-consious. I couldn't really enjoy myself today at the mall without thinking about what she thought of me. I do this alot, I'm always wondering what people think of my appearance & that annoys me!

.....or it could just mean they really want to get laid.

but there probably is some attraction there on her part, though it doesnt matter anyway if you are gay.....

Umm.... I dont mean to burst your bubbles, but I read a story where a girl using myspace to meet guys to spread HIV.

But since you have no intention of doing anything to her, then it's cool. And yes.. I think it's a huge compliment! Go you!

Acne sucks because I always have to over analyze everyone's intentions as far as my face is concerned.Anyway there's this girl I met off of myspace recently & we've met in person. She says she wants to do something with me lol. I really don't think my face looks that bad, I only have a couple of scars here and there. Anyway I'm gay anyway but I'm not going to lead her on. But if she thought I was ugly, she wouldn't want to do anything with me right?? I'm flattered however but I'm not that type of person to just do it with anybody though lol.

This is what I hate, when I met her today,all I was thinking about what if she thinks I look horrible. The pics I always take makes me look 100% clear! But acne has made me so self-consious. I couldn't really enjoy myself today at the mall without thinking about what she thought of me. I do this alot, I'm always wondering what people think of my appearance & that annoys me!

can i ask why you wanted to meet her if you are gay? and deep down there was that element of fornication and thats why you met her, so you are that type of person to ''do something'' lol. if she said she wanted to ''do something'' i doubt she would say that if your complextion was not of her standards. i would let what ever is going to evolve, if you end up having a good time, im sure you will be less self consious after:) . . . Happy days

can i ask why you wanted to meet her if you are gay? and deep down there was that element of fornication and thats why you met her, so you are that type of person to ''do something'' lol. if she said she wanted to ''do something'' i doubt she would say that if your complextion was not of her standards. i would let what ever is going to evolve, if you end up having a good time, im sure you will be less self consious after:) . . . Happy days

we agreed that we were just friends & that was what I was looking for. She didn't address that she wanted to have sex with me until we met up today which caught me off guard. I turned her down & I told her that I'm flattered, however I wouldn't go there. However I think when the time is right, I will come out to her about my sexuality. I was just caught off guard that somebody actually wants to have sex with me. I'm too obsessed about being attractive that it's ridiculous. I've had years of people telling me that I was ugly & I would just like for someone to actually want me. I worry alot about if I'm ugly or not. I know it shouldn't dictate my life but when I feel ugly, it depresses me seriously.

just cause someone has sex with u doesnt mean they like u at all. Think about it theres two pies on a table. one is perfect. The other looks like it has fallen to the floor . If your hungry enough u can eat either one and they will prob taste the same.

Guest ThereIsHope

I bet that made him feel all warm inside Keith. :D

just cause someone has sex with u doesnt mean they like u at all. Think about it theres two pies on a table. one is perfect. The other looks like it has fallen to the floor . If your hungry enough u can eat either one and they will prob taste the same.

Pretty much spot on.. If it's just sex, just sex the face is not neccasarily the most important feature. Then theres the whole beer goggles concept and just being skanky. Just take it as a compliment I guess though.

Umm.... I dont mean to burst your bubbles, but I read a story where a girl using myspace to meet guys to spread HIV.

But since you have no intention of doing anything to her, then it's cool. And yes.. I think it's a huge compliment! Go you!

i dont no where you heard that but im pretty sure its fake. that would have been bigger news and i know i would have heard about it. dont believe everything people say.

we agreed that we were just friends & that was what I was looking for. She didn't address that she wanted to have sex with me until we met up today which caught me off guard. I turned her down & I told her that I'm flattered, however I wouldn't go there. However I think when the time is right, I will come out to her about my sexuality. I was just caught off guard that somebody actually wants to have sex with me. I'm too obsessed about being attractive that it's ridiculous. I've had years of people telling me that I was ugly & I would just like for someone to actually want me. I worry alot about if I'm ugly or not. I know it shouldn't dictate my life but when I feel ugly, it depresses me seriously.

i think you should tell her your gay, because she might think she is ugly because you turned her down. its not going to make anything different if you think about it. shit dude its 2006. :D

He's gay, why would he have sex with her? Seriously man, just tell her now that youre gay. If she's only after sex now and thinks she might get it and then later on you're like "oh by the way, I don't like girls like that" she's gonna be 1. pissed you wasted her time and 2. might think you're lying so you don't have to sleep with her.

If I wanted to bang a guy and he said no for a while, I'd want it even more. Then after I waited so long and he finally told me he was gay..Whoooo I'd be pissed.

But it is nice when someone is sexually attracted to you. It must be because you are a scorpio (we have that effect on people)

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I wouldn't trust anyone that I meet through myspace.

He's gay, why would he have sex with her? Seriously man, just tell her now that youre gay. If she's only after sex now and thinks she might get it and then later on you're like "oh by the way, I don't like girls like that" she's gonna be 1. pissed you wasted her time and 2. might think you're lying so you don't have to sleep with her.

If I wanted to bang a guy and he said no for a while, I'd want it even more. Then after I waited so long and he finally told me he was gay..Whoooo I'd be pissed.

But it is nice when someone is sexually attracted to you. It must be because you are a scorpio (we have that effect on people)

hell yea for scorpios. also, kinda off subject, but if someone was sexually attracted to you and they told you they were, but then said they are doing whatever they can not to feel that way about you(so you can still just be friends), how would that make you feel?? :think:

she probably has tons of STDs. use a condom (or 2)!!

Agreed.

I wouldn't trust anyone that I meet through myspace.

Agreed again, unless I knew them in person first.

Guest *mike*

All I can say is be careful. Dont play yourself. All Bull Shit A Side. Think Like Your MC Ren to that female.

Hahaha! Why MC Ren??