Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NSX

Rate my acne

Ive been using Dan's BP gel for 4 weeks. Nothing is working and Im Getting really frustrated :wall: Its really depressing.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Ive been using Dan's BP gel for 4 weeks. Nothing is working and Im Getting really frustrated :wall: Its really depressing.

IPB Image

IPB Image

what acne ? :lol: im playing it looks like is improving when, see some redness, no cyst is pretty good

from your pictures i would rate your acne as mild-moderate. It seems to be localized aroudn your mouth and chin.

i personally dont beleive in BP for long term treatment....so if i were you I would go see a derm/gp and see if you can get a prescription medication.

thanks just my opinoin

gagan

i recommended taking borage oil (for GLA) and Lecithin. This will clear you completely.

what do these do? And can they be found in any vitamin section at a supermarket?

wtf thats like barely any acne at all if i had that i would be long gone from this forum

Im pretty sure 99.9% of us would take the skin youve got right there over ours.... live your life dude thats not even acne...

mild lol. you only got like 3 pimples!! i would just skip the BP and use a cleanser + hot water.

It sucks though because I always have 5 active pimples/zits. And whenever I get a pimple, the skin around it turns into a white area(really weird)...which just makes the pimple even more visible.

someoneintheuk- thanks for the link. I appreciate it

Don't bother coming to this website you're clear :P. Everyone gets zits every and then. I use the term zits cause you don't have "acne" you just have zits :). Enjoy life :P

Begin you arent in no position to tell anybody not to come to this site. Whatever degree of zits/acne anyone has it can be just as depressing....

definitely mild.

compared to my acne i would call your's clear skin. you're lucky and don't have to fuss AT ALL.

WHERE IS HIS FLIPPIN' ACNE

its not fair

xactly

you dont even have red marks. i got a few pimples and guess what?? they healed and now i got some more redmarks! :evil:

question- should I be taking the borage oil and lecithin pills at same time? and with or without food? thanks