Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jessie Bear

make up question

i just became a member today and i have recently been researching acne face wash. i am currently using bareMinerals powder foundation, and it seemed to work at first, but now it doesn't really seem to be working. i have used liquid foundation before, but i just dont know what to use! i hate spending money on make up when it doesn't work for me. that will probably be the only way i'll find out... i was reading other replys about the make up in the malls, like in younkers, penny's and stuff like that. i was just wondering what you all thought i should do! thanks

Everyday Minerals is much better than BareMinerals in my opinion. I used to ware BareMinerals and am very happy I found EM instead. Everyday minerals has no talc fillers like Bare Minerals which made my skin itch like crazy. Their customer service is great and the founder is amazing. I can't say enough good things about EM. PLUS! they have free samples!

Everyday Minerals is much better than BareMinerals in my opinion. I used to ware BareMinerals and am very happy I found EM instead. Everyday minerals has no talc fillers like Bare Minerals which made my skin itch like crazy. Their customer service is great and the founder is amazing. I can't say enough good things about EM. PLUS! they have free samples!

Do you get the Everyday Minerals on line? That's awesome that you get free samples!!! What kind of face wash do you use? I've used proactiv for a few years, and it hasn't done anything. I don't know why I haven't tried something else, I think I was just glad I found something that sort of helped my face, and didn't want to look like a pizza walking around everywhere. I just ordered a sample of TriClear have you heard anything about that?

Do you get the Everyday Minerals on line? That's awesome that you get free samples!!! What kind of face wash do you use? I've used proactiv for a few years, and it hasn't done anything. I don't know why I haven't tried something else, I think I was just glad I found something that sort of helped my face, and didn't want to look like a pizza walking around everywhere. I just ordered a sample of TriClear have you heard anything about that?

Hi JessieBear

I get Everyday Minerals online. I can't say enough amazing things about their customer service and products. My skin has actually improved using their mineral make up. Carina (the founder) answer and really listens to customer questions and requests. The free samples are great because you can pick 3 powder foundations plus a blush plus a concealer so you can really have an idea which one works best for you. I just use hot water to wash my face with and I gently exfoliate with a good quality facial brush I find that works best for me.

Hi JessieBear

I get Everyday Minerals online. I can't say enough amazing things about their customer service and products. My skin has actually improved using their mineral make up. Carina (the founder) answer and really listens to customer questions and requests. The free samples are great because you can pick 3 powder foundations plus a blush plus a concealer so you can really have an idea which one works best for you. I just use hot water to wash my face with and I gently exfoliate with a good quality facial brush I find that works best for me.

Welp, I looked up Everyday Minerals on google and I went to get the free samples. I got a concealer brush and the angled powder brush! I'm pretty excited to get thsoe and see how well it works. I also hope the TriClear will work for me. I feel like if I don't use a soap on my face it doesn't get clean enough and I feel like the makeup is still on my face. Then I feel like that's what puts zits on my face. I hate it! ahhh. I'll let you know when I get the Everyday Minerals!