Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alex06

Why Are Some People Such Idiots?

Right well heres my rant and story:

I've probably had spots now for a little over two years. Yeah at first they were quite mild but in the summer of last year I started waxing my hair and then not washing it out, needless to say I developed quite bad spots although I really had no idea how bad they were. Some now I had started to develop big whiteheads and I just had the urge to pop them as they looked awful. I stopped waxing my hair about 2 months later and over this year the less spots I started to get, however now these spots that I sqeuuezed have deeloped into acne. I again didn't know how bad they were until I really saw one day how red and angry my face looked and i'd tried all clearasil and everything and well they didn't work AT ALL so I went to see my GP about a month ago. There he put me on these Vibrox Capsuales (doxycycline) and this Oxy gel 5 thing. So far i've been doing what its said and taking the antibiotics but as yet I cannot see a difference even though it says a difference should be able to be seen within a few weeks. I dunno whether i'm using the gel properly although i'm pretty sure I am. I mean my parents and sister say they can be a difference but I just can't.

Now here comes the bit thats really getting to me at the moment. The thing is at the moment i'm getting tons of stick from friends about them, I mean obviously they see it as a harmless joke and some people do apologise to me after they've said nasty stuff but others don't. Now the main offenders for these jokes are spot sufferes who have begun to loose their spots now, but well yeah for example one of them called me "shit face, no literally Alex" today and I could of broke down crying but I just didn't, but well yeah its really getting to me and for the past month since i've been back at school i've been taking this stick and well its come to the point were I just don't wanna go to school, I mean i've tried to tell them to stop saying stuff but they don't listen. I'm thinking of going to have a chat with my parents about this though as I feel it might make me feel better.

Yeah and sorry about the rant but I needed to get this off my chest and seen as you people are suffering / suffered from the same problem I have you might have some ideas of what to do.

Right well heres my rant and story:

I've probably had spots now for a little over two years. Yeah at first they were quite mild but in the summer of last year I started waxing my hair and then not washing it out, needless to say I developed quite bad spots although I really had no idea how bad they were. Some now I had started to develop big whiteheads and I just had the urge to pop them as they looked awful. I stopped waxing my hair about 2 months later and over this year the less spots I started to get, however now these spots that I sqeuuezed have deeloped into acne. I again didn't know how bad they were until I really saw one day how red and angry my face looked and i'd tried all clearasil and everything and well they didn't work AT ALL so I went to see my GP about a month ago. There he put me on these Vibrox Capsuales (doxycycline) and this Oxy gel 5 thing. So far i've been doing what its said and taking the antibiotics but as yet I cannot see a difference even though it says a difference should be able to be seen within a few weeks. I dunno whether i'm using the gel properly although i'm pretty sure I am. I mean my parents and sister say they can be a difference but I just can't.

Now here comes the bit thats really getting to me at the moment. The thing is at the moment i'm getting tons of stick from friends about them, I mean obviously they see it as a harmless joke and some people do apologise to me after they've said nasty stuff but others don't. Now the main offenders for these jokes are spot sufferes who have begun to loose their spots now, but well yeah for example one of them called me "shit face, no literally Alex" today and I could of broke down crying but I just didn't, but well yeah its really getting to me and for the past month since i've been back at school i've been taking this stick and well its come to the point were I just don't wanna go to school, I mean i've tried to tell them to stop saying stuff but they don't listen. I'm thinking of going to have a chat with my parents about this though as I feel it might make me feel better.

Yeah and sorry about the rant but I needed to get this off my chest and seen as you people are suffering / suffered from the same problem I have you might have some ideas of what to do.

Aww Alex I'm so sorry to hear that. Yes friends can be complete jerks at times. They don't know how much jokes like these hurt. I think you should talk to them and tell them how much it hurts you and that they should stop with the jokes. I have skipped school a lot of times just so I don't have to face my friends too.

I think you should definately talk to your parents, it will make you feel better.

And I hope it gets better for you soon!

Yeah I mean today I just said to them, "Yeah ok you've had your joke but please just shut your trap", no look though.

I do hope they get better soon though but the thing is I just never know how good / bad they are, due to all the different lights in different rooms. :mad:

Yeah I mean today I just said to them, "Yeah ok you've had your joke but please just shut your trap", no look though.

I do hope they get better soon though but the thing is I just never know how good / bad they are, due to all the different lights in different rooms. :mad:

I know what you mean!!!

It looks the worst under sunglight. I have even started to avoid going to eat with my friends during lunch breaks because I can't sit across them on lunch tables. That's how paranoid I can be.

I really hope it gets better for you though. And, for me as well!!

And I'm glad you told your friends to stop. You might have to tell them a lot of times before they actually stop with the jokes though. You know some people are thick like that.

I know what you mean!!!

It looks the worst under sunglight. I have even started to avoid going to eat with my friends during lunch breaks because I can't sit across them on lunch tables. That's how paranoid I can be.

I really hope it gets better for you though. And, for me as well!!

And I'm glad you told your friends to stop. You might have to tell them a lot of times before they actually stop with the jokes though. You know some people are thick like that.

I know what you mean too moonbeam. I don't want to sit by windows in restaurants or outside for that matter. I remember a few months back I happened to place my little mirror against the washroom window(I wanted to have good light for plucking my eyebrows) when I saw what my face looked like in naural sunlight I just broke down and cried. :cry:

Kaya