Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Crabby_Patty

I am almost giving up

It is about week 6 now and even though I know its still early I am not getting anywhere. I keep coming up with some major spots , some are the type that really hurts

do u have major acne? or just moderate

i got those big things to and really just made my face worsse

so i quit to something else, but dont quit your toooo earlly , it might work for you

didnt for me but maybe for u

It is about week 6 now and even though I know its still early I am not getting anywhere. I keep coming up with some major spots , some are the type that really hurts

Don't give up. The chance of you getting clear is big indeed - just take a look around the board tons of people have gotten great results. Keep your mind focused on how the result is gonna be, not how it is now.. It's a long hard road, but won't it be damn well worth it?

well I suppose its moderate , not so bad I need accutane.

Loads of tiny spots under the skin specially on my forehead and get a some on my cheeks and get the major ones round jawline.

My skin is soo oily to and sore.

Loads of tiny spots under the skin specially on my forehead and get a some on my cheeks and get the major ones round jawline.

same thing with me and i had moderate acne too

i didnt have oily skin though

everything started to go away when i quit csr and started this water thing

And you are of course remembering to be extremely gentle, and follow the instructions precisely? Perhaps post a detailed description of how you do the regimen.

Just know that many people report that the results won't come until week 8 or even further, so unless it is really killing you, you should definately try to stick with the CSR.

Crabby Patty, please let us know exactly what products you're using and exactly what you're doing morning and evening. Try to leave nothing out. Also, include what, if anything, may be touching or irritating your face.

Crabby Patty, please let us know exactly what products you're using and exactly what you're doing morning and evening. Try to leave nothing out. Also, include what, if anything, may be touching or irritating your face.

Patty I'm in the exact same boat and time frame as you, painful, i laid of the gel and my face hurt less, but i'm going back on it, I want it to work, I also just ordered more.

Ok this is what I have been doing

I clean my face with a cleansing lotion from Sainsbury's ( Supermarket) I just massage over my face and rinse off.

then I have been applying the bp gel. I havnt been using moisturiser as my skin doesnt dry out at all.

I know my cleanser seems a bit wierd I will only use stuff not tested on animals. I used to use Nivea refreshing face wash and that was good but obviously I wont use it now.

oh yeah and I have to wear foundation of course - I am using Clarins Extra Firming Foundation.