Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eddstaa

WOWOWOWOWOWOW

um so yea i been doing the dip regimen were u dip ur face in hot water for 60 secs and thats it and guess what that works like woah on mee!!so i quit the regimen it was only making my skin worse after like 2 months but i still use bp but to spot treat my mom is taking me to the derm to see about the scarss its the only thing left to make me havee clear skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats this DIP thing you speak of :dance: :think:

its where you dip you face in hot water for 60 seconds every ten seconds you come up for a quick breath then you go back under so on and so on untill you get to 60

you do it 3 times a day morning evening and night

it also gets rid of you red scars cause hot water on face=more blood flow

its where you dip you face in hot water for 60 seconds every ten seconds you come up for a quick breath then you go back under so on and so on untill you get to 60

OMG Eddstaa im so glad for you! :pray: Ive been reading that thread for a while now and was looking for ppl's results. You seem to have the most enthusiastic reply of all! :dance: :clap:

Im gonna try this too, for my redmarks!

Thanks for this thread :wub:

haha your welcome

So how hot does the water has to be, around what temperature(farenheit)? I want to give this a try

thanks

its how hot you can take it

i usually just turn the hot water on and let the sink fill upabout a third put my hand to check if its too hot and if it is just turn the cold water untill its just nice hot water

lol i dont explain things that good but just play around with the hot water until u think its just right

What if i wear make up how am i suppose to get it off it wont just come off with water???? I wanna try this too....

are you using a moisturizer afterwards?

yes i am cause the hot water acts like bp it drys your skin out

and about the makeup, use a makeup remover cleanser

wash your face with cleanser least as possible the hot water kills all the backtiria and cleans your pores already

OMG Eddstaa im so glad for you! :pray: Ive been reading that thread for a while now and was looking for ppl's results. You seem to have the most enthusiastic reply of all! :dance: :clap:

where is the thread?

where is the thread?

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=117933

where is the thread?

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=117933

thanks buddy

Everybody with oily skin try this! It has done wonders for my skin! I myself am amazed cause I never thought anything would make this much of a difference in my skin! I've been doing this for almost two weeks now and the past week I stopped using BP! My acne was moderate before I started and now all I have left is light red marks that are lighter everyday! I hope this is the ticket for us and I hope I can be like everyone else I know and never have to use topicals again. Acne does not run in my family, they all just wash their face with water!!!! Same with my husband, he has no acne and just washes with water! Try it and see how it works for you! :):D:angel:

Everybody with oily skin try this! It has done wonders for my skin! I myself am amazed cause I never thought anything would make this much of a difference in my skin! I've been doing this for almost two weeks now and the past week I stopped using BP! My acne was moderate before I started and now all I have left is light red marks that are lighter everyday! I hope this is the ticket for us and I hope I can be like everyone else I know and never have to use topicals again. Acne does not run in my family, they all just wash their face with water!!!! Same with my husband, he has no acne and just washes with water! Try it and see how it works for you! :) :D :angel:

Isn't this gonna irritate you and make you red, your complexion must be really red?

That's the amazing thing my skin tone is almost back to it's normal color! Right after the soak your whole face will look flushed and all the red marks you have will blend in. Once the flush wares off after about a few minutes your skin tone will actually look better and everyday you do this your face will look better. The whole thing is to use bearable hot water.

That's the amazing thing my skin tone is almost back to it's normal color! Right after the soak your whole face will look flushed and all the red marks you have will blend in. Once the flush wares off after about a few minutes your skin tone will actually look better and everyday you do this your face will look better. The whole thing is to use bearable hot water.

so whats wrong with doing it with a cleanser and just wash as usual with hot water instead?

im scared to try this :( im pretty much clear even red spots almost gone..i feel like if itry trhis the dryness will break me out ..anyone break out using this yet ?

Will this still work if I use my shower head to just blast hot water onto my face. Cos in principle it is the same, my face has hot water on it for 60 seconds. Its just that when I dip my head in the water in the sink, then i find i dip half my hair into it too!

im scared to try this :( im pretty much clear even red spots almost gone..i feel like if itry trhis the dryness will break me out ..anyone break out using this yet ?

Yeah, I have. After 6-7 days just using hot water/moisturiser I have had breakouts like I used to have before I went on the CSR. I feel like I'm back to the start again, only worse. The whole dipping thing is refreshing and did help my skin tone, but as an anti-acne tool it hasn't worked for me at all.

this seems like a gimmick to me. i dont see how using water alone is gonna clear up acne. water does not kill acne bacteria.

I'm going to try this in combination with the CSR-- I just started and really don't want to stop. I'm dipping before I cleanse and I'll make sure to moisturize well to avoid dryness. :)

thanks for the tip. hopefully it works for me and congratulations on finding something that worked so well for you!

What a load of rubbish, trying to tell me for years acne treatment has been prduced and tested in labs and the real cure was just put your face in water for 60 seconds! well it did make me laugh,dont come of the CSR for this rubbish....