Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm sorry to bother everyone but I need to vent with someone.

I am so tired of having acne. I am so tired of spending hours covering it up, having to go to the bathroom to check my make-up every five minutes and not being able to be 'normal.' I can't keep on doing this--and I won't. You guys are the only ones who understand what I am going through...I'm so depressed...so tired...so confused...

I can't exactly leave my family a note saying 'I'm tired of acne'...but you guys understand...I'm not strong enough to handle it anymore...I want it over with...no more lotions, meds, hours in the bathroom, taking my feelings out on others (unintentionally) and making up excuses for not going out...I'm leaving it all behind...

I hope that one day someone will find the cure...I won't be here for it, but I hope that it will help others...guys, please be stronger than me...fight the fight and DO NOT follow my example...I'm just sick of it and tired of wating for it to get better...

Thanks for this site and all of your help...

Please, hang in there. The vast majority of users on this forum either are, or know what you are going through, even though I know that this is often no help, you must keep going.

Please, don't end your life and let acne win, go to your derm for another crack at it and see if you can't get this thing sorted.

Im sure many of us have felt like that, i have during my 10 year battle with acne, i'm glad that i continued to fight it, finally i am taking a drug that will help my acne, there is hope, dont take the easy way out, go and talk to your derm or doctor or anyone that will listen, its not yourself that you will be hurting, its your family who will suffer in the end.

Guest Michael Jackson

i have had my days like this. There is still hope. you can try tane.

:comfort: Please dont do anything that may harm you in any way! There are solutions to your problem, im sure. Maybe you should just stay at home for a while and just do the things you like, alone if you want. No one should pressure you to be social when you go through such phases.

Ive been through this far too many times. Believe me, I PROMISE you it'll get better!! Please reply to me to know you are there.. please! :cry:

You just need someone to talk to. We can talk if you want!

Don't do that! Please, I know you are going through a tough time of your life, but it will go away, really...

I have felt like that last year, and now my acne is better, and I do feel better, so please, you'll never know what it will be like if you won't be here.

Please, think about all the people that love you, because I'm sure are loads, even if you don't think that.

Think about your family, and how they would be disperate and miserable...do you really want them to feel that way?

Please hang in there, it WILL get better, I'm sure about it. Don't harm yourself, or anything. You have the courage to live, and living requires much more courage than just give up. You can do that, you can fight it, and win. I believe that, and you should too, because it's true.

mate dont do this there is so much more to live for. its a tough fight but youll get there. i know you dont really want to do this otherwise you wouldnt have posted this so please dont consider it anymore.

aww....i have days when i feel like that! But like everyone said, just hang in there. U will find your cure someday soon.... honest! And soon u will have flawless skin and noone will even think u had acne!

I've been having a really rough few days with my skin and its been getting me down, but i like talking to the org ppl coz they understand how we all feel!

When u do feel down, just come on the org and chat with us lot! I'm soo thankful for this site

Hope u feel better soon!

I just wanted to say:

I love you guys. :wub: Thank you for sharing this awesome support - this is exactly what these boards were created for!

I just wanted to say:

I love you guys. :wub: Thank you for sharing this awesome support - this is exactly what these boards were created for!

That is exactly what I was thinking!

Its nice to see a thread with nothing but support. No flaming, no bitching, just kind and supportive words.

Sigh, absolute bliss! :wub:

Hello everyone,

First of all: THANK YOU. I have received so many messages in my inbox that I was shocked...it's nice to know people actually care and understand what I am feeling. I am ok right now...I've put the pills away and am trying my hardest to be positive...I couldn't have done it without you.

Thanks again!

Much love,

E

oh thank god! im glad you didnt do anything stupid mate! everything will turn out fine you just wait n see! ;) I know exactly how you feel...i havent gone out in months because of this and it really feels as if your just a pile of shit....we're here for you :) keep strong! XxOoxX!

first of all f**k acne..hey pple..ur support is overwhelming..till i walked in to this org..i was all alone on my fight with acne.. just knowin that u guyz are around makes me feel so much more stronger... :clap:

I just wanted to say:

took the words out of my mouth

she support on this forum is amazing when its like this

this is why i work here because of you guys being so helpful

your a credit to yourselves and proving just how lovely you guys are

Thank you everyone who showed support on here you guys are ABSOLUTELY AWESOME

I just wanted to say:

i feel the exact same way....there are soo many lovely people here that have helped me a lot with my bad times!

Support doesnt get much better than this!

I just wanted to say:

took the words out of my mouth

she support on this forum is amazing when its like this

this is why i work here because of you guys being so helpful

your a credit to yourselves and proving just how lovely you guys are

Thank you everyone who showed support on here you guys are ABSOLUTELY AWESOME

You guys are right!! I was feeling HORRIBLE this morning and honestly would have been happy if someone just took me out of my misery since I (obviously) wasn't able to do it myself...but you guys made me smile again! Of course, I am not perfect and I have a long way to go, but if I don't begin to change and start seeing that there is more to life than acne (I just have to say it F*CK ACNE!!!!!!!!) then that's my mistake...what would my fiancee do? My family? Who else would play with my cat or listen to music loud in my apartment?? How can I repay everyone's kind words if I am not here? Thank you SO much for supporting me--and each other! That is the BEST thing a person can give to someone...U GUYS ROCK!!!!

efitalian :wub:

CookieKiss :wub::D

efitalian, I am SO glad :wub: Things will get better and better, don't worry... You need time, and we all need that when it comes to these things, like we think we can't make it through...but anyone can, and I'm so happy you've made the right decision and put the pills away.

I couldn't agree more with all the people who said they love the support of this board. I love it so much, because the poeple here understand completely and totally what everyone is going through... and the AMAZING thing is that we understand each other also for non-acne related problems.

When I was down, really sad about my friends and also my sister later, I posted my problems here, and got love, support and sweet words... from people I don't even know and that made me feel so much better. It gave me hope again.

So, thank you all... I am so glad I found this board, and you amazing guys.

You all helped me so much, you have no idea.

I really love you.

I am so tired of having acne. I am so tired of spending hours covering it up, having to go to the bathroom to check my make-up every five minutes and not being able to be 'normal.' I can't keep on doing this--and I won't. You guys are the only ones who understand what I am going through...I'm so depressed...so tired...so confused...

I can't exactly leave my family a note saying 'I'm tired of acne'...but you guys understand...I'm not strong enough to handle it anymore...I want it over with...no more lotions, meds, hours in the bathroom, taking my feelings out on others (unintentionally) and making up excuses for not going out...I'm leaving it all behind...

I hope that one day someone will find the cure...I won't be here for it, but I hope that it will help others...guys, please be stronger than me...fight the fight and DO NOT follow my example...I'm just sick of it and tired of wating for it to get better...

It's sad... I know EXACTLY how you feel. I don't feel like going to school or going out, or doing anything. My mom wonders why I'm so sick and have to stay home all the time but I'm just ashamed to tell her I don't like how my face looks. I can't help feeling envious of the girls who don't even have a single spot when I have to deal with countless numbers of themm.. It's not fair. But it'll get better. It has to.. :/ Good luck.

It's sad... I know EXACTLY how you feel. I don't feel like going to school or going out, or doing anything. My mom wonders why I'm so sick and have to stay home all the time but I'm just ashamed to tell her I don't like how my face looks. I can't help feeling envious of the girls who don't even have a single spot when I have to deal with countless numbers of themm.. It's not fair. But it'll get better. It has to.. :/ Good luck.

I'm here for you if you need me--s is everyone else...we know what you are going through...much love, E

Guys just stop lying here, stop pretending like you care about this person you dont know. I must say if he wants an end then let him, its his life and he can do what ever. We should not take control of anyones life and say dont do this or dont do that. I say he needs to do what he wants, period.

Hey, I think you should think about talking with someone about it if you feel this way in the future. You can talk to us on here, but don't be afraid to call places like 1-800-SUICIDE. I was in your shoes a few years ago and went to a friend and asked her to take me to the hospital/emergency room because I was worried about what I would do to myself. After I was discharged I found a doctor and went on some medication and five years later I am a completely different person (well, within six months I had turned around, but it's been five years since that happened). I don't want to spark any debates on mental health treatments, but just remember that there are people who can help you work through a lot of what you're feeling. Looking back, I can't believe I ever felt that way, so hopefully if you stick it out (and try to talk to someone or get some real help), you might get to be the same way. Good luck, I'm rooting for you.