Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my skin has recently gone to shit. im 8 weeks in and was having good results until about 2 weeks ago. i think ive been experimenting too much: ive been alternating between aveeno ultra calming and neutrogena healthy skin with aha. ive also used jojoba oil, but only for a couple days at a time, then go off of it for awhile. i know that some of these zits are caused by too much switching.

also, ive been swimming/playing water polo and i think this has caused the decline of my skin. the drying chloring is wreaking havoc on my face.

all in all, my acne is not as bad as it was before i started the regimen but, seeing as how i was 100% clear 2-3 weeks ago (after only 6 weeks in), its hard to go back to acne.

anyway, should i stop the regimen for a little while then restart with dogmatic attention to regimen technique??

i want to continue with the regimen, but in the last 2-3 weeks, only bad things have happened. please help.

Dont stop, that will cause a worse breakout more than likely. Just continue but do it all precise and properly and you should see good results again.

I agree, don't stop, just get back on it strictly ASAP. Eliminate all the extraneous products and just get back on the basic CSR.