Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marco23

I'm so pissed at myself, I'm all red and I'm the one to blame?

I've been battling with pimples in different spots, basically one goes away another starts, so to kill in its tracks I applied to whole face, guess what it worked for a week, but now I'm irritated everywhere and all pimples came out about 6 to be precise?

Why I'm to blame, I apply where I don't need, as per some research I did here, I shouldn't apply everywhere and just spot treat, also I never understood why just moisturize where we put BP, is it bad for the face to have it all moisturized?

Irritation has started bad and face is really red, I passed the hardening effect along time ago so this is really me the problem.

I've been battling with pimples in different spots, basically one goes away another starts, so to kill in its tracks I applied to whole face, guess what it worked for a week, but now I'm irritated everywhere and all pimples came out about 6 to be precise?

Why I'm to blame, I apply where I don't need, as per some research I did here, I shouldn't apply everywhere and just spot treat, also I never understood why just moisturize where we put BP, is it bad for the face to have it all moisturized?

Irritation has started bad and face is really red, I passed the hardening effect along time ago so this is really me the problem.

Yeah I'd like to know that too, I'm not sure whether to do my whole face with the reigme or just spot treat certain areas with acne?

Watch Dan's instruction video. If your problem area is only for example the chin, just do the regimen on the chin. There's no need to do it at places where you never breakout.

Watch Dan's instruction video. If your problem area is only for example the chin, just do the regimen on the chin. There's no need to do it at places where you never breakout.

If I do only my forhead I will heal the pimple there and then get some on my cheek?

If I do only my forhead I will heal the pimple there and then get some on my cheek?

Do you mean that your spots appear on random places? How bad is your condition?

Do you mean that your spots appear on random places? How bad is your condition?

It's mild considering I'm only dealing with 1 to 6 active pimples at a time, problem is for me they are scatterd, yup randomly.

I got a simple soultion for you two. Following the regimen precisely is the key. The guy who is asking wether to spot treat or apply to whole face has his own regimen going on so even if he does follow one of the 3 step of Dan's regimen, his results will vary. What i'm trying to get at is, if your going to try something, follow precisely and do it right. And for the scatter acne person, i suggest applying to all the area b/c it sounds like your pimples pop up at random places. If you wanna spot treat and get another pimple somewhere eles, then you should spot treat. If you wanna prevent it all together, then apply to whole face