Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marco23

DO you apply bp to your whole face or only problem areas?

6 members have voted

1. 1. How do you apply BP?

• All over face even if not needed
    • Spot treat

I'd like to know for the mild adult acne people if you just prefer to put it everywhere, all over face or do you spot treat?

If you spot treat don't you end up having less evenly toned skin? Basically red spots.

How do you avoid this?

I don't do either of those exactly - its more of a combination. I treat acne prone areas nightly (mostly my chin) - but I don't just spot treat individual spots, I put it all over my chin whether it is breaking out or not. Then about every 3rd night I apply BP to the rest of my face (where I have fewer problems with breakouts) as well. Seems to be working well.

I don't do either of those exactly - its more of a combination. I treat acne prone areas nightly (mostly my chin) - but I don't just spot treat individual spots, I put it all over my chin whether it is breaking out or not. Then about every 3rd night I apply BP to the rest of my face (where I have fewer problems with breakouts) as well. Seems to be working well.

Makes sense to do that every now and then not as drying.