Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rob*

A pimple is growing in my scar

I have a big scar on my cheek and a pimple has started growing right in the middle of it. I love looking in the mirror at it, its like it has cured the scar about 50%. Its a shame though that it is only temporary. But what i dont understand is how a pimple can grow in a scarred up area. Arent the skin cells dead? and does this mean that after the pimple is gone that the scar has a chance of healing (the scar is about 4 yrs old). Doesnt having a pimple in a scar indicate that the scar tissue is capable of producing collagen?

Since I have been using copper peptides I always have pimples in my scars. I use to let them go away on ther own now I use a blackhead remover to get the stuff out then I put tazorac or cps on the scar. I have heard it is good the scar is getting all the stuff out then it can heal better. Some of my scars have hair growth now.

Since I have been using copper peptides I always have pimples in my scars. I use to let them go away on ther own now I use a blackhead remover to get the stuff out then I put tazorac or cps on the scar. I have heard it is good the scar is getting all the stuff out then it can heal better. Some of my scars have hair growth now.

That is funny you have hair growth, I have more hair in my scarred areas than before. It's not real noticable unless you are looking but there is definitely more hair. I wonder if you can be missing fat in an area and still have this occurence of zits & hair in scars, hmmmm

interesting enough, my boxscars have reacted with small zits but it seems like not a inflamed type, i think my body is trying to fill it in and i read that zits is a process of over-excessive protein....and yea hairs growing in there too, this is good news i hope., hrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmms