Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kitty_Collins

Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser

So, I tried it tonight. Didn't remove makeup worth shit. Would it work better as a cold cream (tissue it off, then rinse off)? Or is it just a total waste of money?

It's better to be used just in the morning, that is what I do. You need something a little stronger to remove makeup... I use Olay foaming face wash for sensitive skin and it works well.

It's better to be used just in the morning, that is what I do. You need something a little stronger to remove makeup... I use Olay foaming face wash for sensitive skin and it works well.

So, I used it this morning as a tissue-off cleanser. Then rinsed, of course. Didn't hate it. Used it tonight before I hopped in the shower. I think it should really be marketed that way. Got all my makeup off. My skin didn't feel tight (even after I got out of the shower). I think I may like this product.

I can't use any olay products. It all does weird things to my face. I don't know why. When I was a kid, I used my mom's olay moisturizer. You know, that classic one in the glass jar. Wasn't a problem. Then again, who has skin problems at 7?