Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snow22

Minocycline + Cephlexin = ok?

Would it be alrite to take minocycline and cephlexin at the same time or is it not advised? any info is appreciated...

wouldn't that be kind of redundant? I'm not really sure though, did your derm tell you to?

wouldn't that be kind of redundant? I'm not really sure though, did your derm tell you to?

nahhh my derm didnt tell me to do that. I am on minocycline now and was just wondering if cephlexin would help with the clearing or make it worse. She wont give me accutane because my acne doesnt scare. I am grateful the acne doesnt scare, but was hoping the accutance could be my miracle drug for my persistant acne.

ceph= super awesome definitlly try it but, i don't think you will need the other AB as well.

nahhh my derm didnt tell me to do that. I am on minocycline now and was just wondering if cephlexin would help with the clearing or make it worse. She wont give me accutane because my acne doesnt scare. I am grateful the acne doesnt scare, but was hoping the accutance could be my miracle drug for my persistant acne.

Accutane makes you wake up and say fuck i feel like shit. It's not something you REALLY want..yes you just want this shit called Acne to end..but the end results are a shitty trade off.

Example when you're older after you've taken Tane, you'll notice you have arthritis...this is because tane drys up all your bodily fluids..stuff like joint fluid etc...so your joints get shitty fast, you get dry lips , some people get dry eyes...i mean it really is HARD on your body..but if you need it REAL bad then they give it to you.