Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AC_United

Acne scar help

Hi people, I was hoping someone could help?

I wanted to know if anyone knew of a good oil, cream or ingredient that helps with Acne marks/scars? What helps with regenerating the skin and helping it heal.

It would really be appriciated if you let me know. Thanks

Sorry- I edited this based on Fromchicago's message below (yes fromchicago I've searched past messages regarding this)--Obi

Don't give him too much info. This is the guy that tried to SELL his services on the "Over the counter" message board. He was trying to charge $500 for info!!

So now your not going to help because I have the cure and tried to help people? Just cause I charged money it made it bad did it? Just liked you paid for doctor's prescriptions all those alternative practioners it made it bad did it?

No thats right. I could easily change screen names and post messages under different names. I could easily keep sending spam on this messageboard to get my program mentioned but I don't. Thats not how I work. I openly admit I charge a small fee now for the effort, time and advice I will be giving each individual, but I feel this is a small fee for all the benefits they will get.

And I also admit I regret putting such a high price on this program. I thought people would buy in to it but I realise I couldn't get people to just believe something.

AC U,

Just think about it. Would you go to a doctor who says they have a cure but doesn't have any study or and relevant evidence to back it up? I doubt you would pay $50 let alone $500. I am not in any way saying you are dishonest but please consider the fact that you are speaking to an audience who has come to doubt even trained professionals. You might want to consider writing out your findings in a booklet form and desk top publish it. If it works you will be rewarded financially and with the gratitude of people who have gone through a lot. I only paid $30 for Dr. Perricone's book and not only that we are posting on a site set up by an individual (Dan) who came across a regimen that worked wonders for him and he isn't charging anybody.

Are you beginning to see how what you are doing looks?

Also, in response to your question, I think genuine aloe vera works wonders.

Best of Luck!

Peace,

Anna

No thats right. I could easily change screen names and post messages under different names. I could easily keep sending spam on this messageboard to get my program mentioned but I don't.

The fact is AC_United has been spamming several boards - trying to get money from people without even telling them what his service is. He says he can cure people of acne - and all he is doing is telling them his own personal regime.

Thing is, there is no one cure for acne - it's different for many people.