Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rarg

Is this good ACV..?

i picked up some ACV today and im hoping i got the best stuff, is this it?

Bottle: http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7466/dsc00564dl6.jpg

Ingrediants: http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/9417/dsc00565dy7.jpg

On a side note: how exactly do i put this stuff on? I've never used it before and for some reason the big ACV topic confuses me, i cant follow the instructions.

Thanks.

okay thanks, i was just worried because well, different companies sometimes make things differently, and some might add something and others take away, so really i didn't know if i had the "right" stuff.

Okay, well then onto #2

how do i use it?

I heard bragg was good or read I should say on google searches. How/where did u get it? You should use it as a toner. acv: water 1:1. Maybe even less ACV and more water for the 1st couple of days. So u can get used to it.

sorry, but im TOTALLY new to ACV and anything really like it. But basically, whats a toner.. and how do i "use" a toner, and what do you mean by 1:1 with water. When do i put it on? How do i put it on? How long should it be on? How long till the average persons skin becomes used to it? Is it okay to use after steaming your face?

ETc etc etc.

Just treat me like a dumbass:P

okay well, i still have no idea how to use this stuff...

On a side note: Since ACV isn't a 100% good thing for every person im going to start VERY sparingly, so would you suggest maybe only putting it on every second day?Thanks.

okay, so i think i understand how to put it on now but uhh.

How long do i leave it on for, ive been reading that it can burn your skin if left on for too long so i really want to avoid that...

Thanks.

WTF!!>?!!?!

Okay, so i get out of the shower... dry my face(pat it), dry my hair, im all good, i take my 1:1 water and acv and dab a cotton ball into it. I then let it drip off a bit so its not soaking wet in the stuff. I start dabbing my face... AND IT FEELS LIKE I JUST GOT 1000 BEE STINGS IN MY FACE AT ONCE!?!? I thought it wasn't supposed to burn unless its full ACV!? I waited a bit but it hurt WAY too much so i washed it all off with cold water. My face was already sunburnt red from about 20 seconds of ACV and i glooped on a ton of aloe vera moisturizer.

What did i do wrong? Why did this hurt like HELL and just turn my face INSANELY red.

Help?

take a bottle (like aquafina or something of smaller size), and fill it half with ACV and half with water. this will be your "toner."

follow the CSR regimen, but after you cleanse your face, instead of drying it off just dab some acv over your face. wait 15 minutes before applying bp. moisturize if you need to... but acv seems to help with skin moisture ( i havent had to moisturize in a month).

What were you using before you started the ACV regime? If you were using scrubs/creams that are medicated and exfoliating, you should probably take a few days off before using ACV at 1:1. You could try diluting it even more to about 1:10 ratio and then gradually increase it.

right now im just soap and water really..

I don't get why it stung so much and made my face so red... i think ill just drink the crap and give up on getting rid of red marks -_-

actually, i've decided this.

1. fuck acv as a toner. I'm just going to drink the crap and never actually put it on my face.

2. fuck red marks, im the only person i know with them and im the only person ill ever know, most likely they'll scar my face and never leave and if im lucky ill die before i get the chance to die old and lonely

3. I'm sick of people praising "miracle cures" for acne related things, unless EVERYBODY whos tried it has had an ENJOYABLE experience and positive outcome from it then its bullshit and some people got lucky.

4. What ISN'T ACIDIC, DOESN'T REQUIRE some crazy liquid, and is cheap and is at EVERYONES pharmacy that helps with red marks. Right now im using godamn soap and water, and it's not helping. I'M sick of putting a different shit on my face each month only to realise nothing works.

Well I think you started off with too much ACV. I did it twice and it hasn't burned me. Try diluting it with more water. maybe a 1:7

1:7 holy crap.. your sure i should even keep trying with it, i'm in school right now and do a ton of crap outside of school in front of people, id rather have red marks then a sunburn in winter.

i use 50% diluted ACV.. try using that Rarg.. even with 50% diluted ACV, it does make my skin a little red, but it shouldnt be as bright red like u got sunburnt ....hmmmm?

from the reading I have done .. Bragg is the best.. and it is organic.

I actually burned my chin Last week .. I used way to put ACV and Tea Tree Oil .. so basically I gave my chin a mini ACV peel. It hurt and the scab was so ugly but actually worth it in the end.