Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CharlesInCharge

Eucerin Redness Relief Products.

So I got this kit yesterday and I started out with the cleanser. The cleanser was great and I had no problems with it. It was late when I first tried it so after that I put on the Night Creme and it was nice too. Not irritating or anything of that sort. So this morning I wash with the cleanser and then decide to put the Lotion on. Okay, this stuff is what I don't understand. It's this green think cream that won't absorb into your skin... is it a mask or what? I figured it would just be a normal morning moisturizer. Also the Tone Creme is basicly the same thing put it has this little dip thingy on it you rub into red areas.

Can someone help me with this? I guess I didn't know what to expect with those two products. Can someone tell me if I'm going something wrong or ANYTHING!?

Thanks and Cheers.

The daily lotion is tinted green because it helps conceal redness. The little tube of tone cream is just some extra concealing coverage. Then you put your make up on over it. The tone cream maybe harder to use since it's green concealer basically, and green concealer is hard to perfect the use of to blend it just right.

I still don't get it. I don't wear make-up because I'm a dude. So that won't work. So are you saying I have to have this green like mask on my face for both of those products to work?

I still don't get it. I don't wear make-up because I'm a dude. So that won't work. So are you saying I have to have this green like mask on my face for both of those products to work?

No, you don't have to use both. And the green daily lotion with SPF in it isn't a mask. You rub it in to your skin. The green tint helps conceal the redness. You use it like any other SPF face lotion.