Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CityGal2

ACV newbie

Since I have been reading all the rave about ACV, I decided to try it out last night. How many applications a day, week should I do? Also, I was planning on doing the Baking Soda and eventually the egg mask. So far I've only tried the BS mask and it helped get rid of my flakes. Will try just BS and ACV for about a week or two before I introduce the egg mask. So...how many times do I apply it?

it made me break out like mad..in places I never get pimples..BUT then I read and a lot of people have initial breakout..of course I read this after I stopped using it and I'm afraid to start again.

It's worth a try..it did even out my skin tons and made the red marks fade fast.

good luck!

x

if you are going to use Baking Soda then def. use ACV right after .. this way you neutralize your skin. But, ACV alrdyu exfoliates your skin really well .. that is why I don't use anything else anymore. I use to manually exfoliate but not only was it damaging my skin .. this works better and it is safer.

Is ACV supposed to burn? I've been too chicken sh*& to try the 1:1 mixture. I've been mostly doing the 1:4 (vinegar to water) and I've never felt it burn. ha. Am I doing it correctly? How do you know if you are using the right amount? My skin is uber sensitive so I'm a little too nervous to try a 1:2 mix. I tried less water tonight and still no burn.

When I was on it (stopped, though. Wanted to get rid of my acne first, and I'm getting there! ;D) I just put it in without diluting. Did itch a bit, but not too much and only shortly :P