Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dog20

should i get laser or peel

"laser takes 5 treatments" to completely vanish redmarks?

"peel every 2 weeks", but need 5 peels to see improvement.

Ok, 5 laser, once per month = 5 months to completely vanish redmarks.

Let say 10 peels to completely vanish redmarks = need 5 months.

So, same lah.

But, comparing the price?

but is laser much better then peel? i mean it is more expensive.. i will ask the derm. but im curious to what you all think (hopefully people with experience)

ive had 8 laser treatments in around 10 months. You want quick results???? If you really do have red marks, you won't get quick results, unless the hands of god touch your face.

ive had 8 laser treatments in around 10 months. You want quick results???? If you really do have red marks, you won't get quick results, unless the hands of god touch your face.

im still unsure if laser or peels are better. i thought laser would be because of the price, but if it takes that many treatments... then i dont know.

Peels all the way:D iv seen a 50%(ish) decrease in my marks, there more skin coloured now, and people are actually saying "you skin is looking great"

i actually dont need to keep looking in mirrors all the time, and with my new oxy toner, im not oily no more:)

i got my 30% peel from ebay, and is great:)

Microlaser Peels or what????????????

Help!!!!!!

im still unsure if laser or peels are better. i thought laser would be because of the price, but if it takes that many treatments... then i dont know.

Microlaser peels are better, the Doc controls the depth and blends the other skin into it. Price is not a guarentee that the procedure is better.

Are these what he want's to do?????

ive had both, i would suggest peels. But everyone wants quick results and there's no such thing with red marks, sucks.

how long was your downtime? i believe with the one im getting, i will just be peeling for 2-3 days.

downtime is basically like how bad ur face looks after the peel is done.

you should ALWAYS do your peel before bed, as it makes you face very red.

your face will look bad to about 5 days (gradually getting better each day) like first few days acne will crust over(DONT PICK AT THE TINY SCABS), complexion may look bad, tiny blisters may appear after peel and crust over my next morning (this is normal just dont pick)

tightness should start on 2nd day, and peeling should start on 2nd/3rd.

when peeling starts, you should wash as normal but while your cleanser is on your face, use cotton wool balls/pads to massage your face gently to remove any skin.

then rinse off cleanser/skin as normal

the whole process to recover from a peel takes 5 days maybe longer depending on each person, my personal tike it takes for my skin to look great is 5 days.

i cant think of any more info, but ask away if u have a question :)

no day is good for me because i got to school 5x a week and work 5x a week. i'll say i got sunburned..

no day is good for me because i got to school 5x a week and work 5x a week. i'll say i got sunburned..

do you have a weekend or something?

nope