Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Le Chiffre

How clear is clear?

This is a question for people who have been on the CSR for a while. Are you 100% clear, or do you still get the odd spot? For years I was using 5% bp once a day and it got me mostly clear but I usually had the odd spot or two on my face. The I changed to Oxy On The Spot 2.5% bp twice a day and it seemed to work better at first but now I'm seeing the odd spot or two again. Does Dan's gel really make you 100% clear or do you just live with the odd spot or two? I'm wondering whether this might be the way to finally get 100% clear.

i had not had a spot in 3 months until last week--i got a small pimple on my forehead near my hairline and i think it is as a result of a change in conditioners.

dan's gel is amazing, probably the best stuff out there, but if you follow dans regimen closely (gentle cleanser, lots of 2.5% bp, and moisturize) you should be clear. Are you just using 2.5% bp or are you following the entire regimen? i would incorporate all steps if you're not and then if youre still not clear i think it could boil down to dan's bp. i find that it is so smooth that it doesnt need extra rubbing in other bps needed which may be the source of irritation which ultimately lead to the occasional pimple. i love dan's bp, but i wouldnt know for sure if i would have achieved my clear skin with another bp. i think its worth a shot.

I still get the occasional spot, but I can now go for weeks without one. Before the CSR, I could have dozens at a time and would never have a completely clear day. I rarely think about my skin any more...except to remember to do the CSR!

Cam >B)

i had not had a spot in 3 months until last week--i got a small pimple on my forehead near my hairline and i think it is as a result of a change in conditioners.

dan's gel is amazing, probably the best stuff out there, but if you follow dans regimen closely (gentle cleanser, lots of 2.5% bp, and moisturize) you should be clear. Are you just using 2.5% bp or are you following the entire regimen? i would incorporate all steps if you're not and then if youre still not clear i think it could boil down to dan's bp. i find that it is so smooth that it doesnt need extra rubbing in other bps needed which may be the source of irritation which ultimately lead to the occasional pimple. i love dan's bp, but i wouldnt know for sure if i would have achieved my clear skin with another bp. i think its worth a shot.

Guest Michael Jackson

I do the full regimen. I think I'll give the CSR gel a go to see if it makes me 100% clear.

it probably won't.