Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marco23

it sucks when someone says something about your face, anything

I fucken can't stand it when someone points out something but I'm glad I insulted the person with there defect. It was a very fat guy and he told me you have something on your face like he never saw a pimple before, he told me what is it, like I'm supposed to get into details over a pimple with him. Its somebody I work with, now he told me it looks like a pimple or infection or bacteria of some sort. I said yeah it may be that, he kept talking about it like I should treat it right there in front of him. Anyway I said it will go away with time and jokingly I said it will go away faster then you losing weight.

At lunch I told him you should really watch what you eat.

Anyway he hasn't bothered me or looked at me haha.

Just wanted to share this with you.

he was being a prick.

i hate it when someone points that stuff out. it happened once today actually, one of my friends pointed out that i was bleeding, we both new what it was, but i really didnt want to hear it. he was just being helpful, not insulting of anything near it. i just find bliss in ignorence

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I remember one time when I had a scab on my head from a pimple and someone asked me "Why are you bleeding from your head?" :doh:

I remember one time when I had a scab on my head from a pimple and someone asked me "Why are you bleeding from your head?" :doh:

Thats mean tell them if they don't shut up they will too. lol

I fucken can't stand it when someone points out something but I'm glad I insulted the person with there defect. It was a very fat guy and he told me you have something on your face like he never saw a pimple before, he told me what is it, like I'm supposed to get into details over a pimple with him. Its somebody I work with, now he told me it looks like a pimple or infection or bacteria of some sort. I said yeah it may be that, he kept talking about it like I should treat it right there in front of him. Anyway I said it will go away with time and jokingly I said it will go away faster then you losing weight.

yup i hate this too! I had somethin like this happen to me today (which i posted a few hours ago lol).

I was jus waitin outside the train ststion and this college guy comes up to me and says "whats up with your face...get some oxy". If it wasnt for all the people walking past me, i probably would have cried because i was hurt by the rude comment. Some people dont understand how much it hurts to have comments being made like that! Not nice at all! I would never do that to someone!

a few years back i had this girl say to me the pores on your nose are huge they look really disgusting. I was so intensely upset it made me so red and embarassed.

The thing is next time i saw her i saw a huge pore on her nose and she was wiping her nose with a tissue to stop it being oily. haha makes me think its true what goes around comes around.

Sad thing is ever since i havent been able to have ppl look at me without intense fear they would think my pores are disgusting..which they are. :(

haha good one. keep insulting him everyday. then maybe he will kill himself ;) .

haha, nice. :dance:

tomorrow say, "you've gotten a lot bigger since the last time i saw you :razz: "

LOL Only if my pimple didn't too! :lol:

Well maybe someone will say your face is looking really good sometime?

Oh man I'd feel great to hear that!

I'm in my first year of college and it can be painful at times. I wanted to stop judging myself and just live in the moment and enjoy my college years. I was working very hard on that but of course there are many mean people out there who just knock you down. In lecture this good looking boy kept smiling at me. He sat near the front I sat at the very back row (that way nobody can see the sides of my face sitting behind me). My friend told me he asked about me. Then last week in lecture he came up with his friend where I was sitting and they sat down beside me. He was going to say something, stopped, stared and then looked at his friend who burst out laughing and said "I guess everything looks better from far away" and they got up and left. I could hear the guy saying "its like ant hills all over her face". It really broke me, I had to leave lecture because the tears just came on their own. I feel horrible about myself and have no strength for anyone to knock me down any further. I don't understand how some people can be so cruel.

As much as we hate this, this is for our own benifit actually. When you hear that more and more, you will get used to it and will care much less about your acne, instead of crying about it and being anti-social

He was going to say something, stopped, stared and then looked at his friend who burst out laughing and said "I guess everything looks better from far away" and they got up and left. I could hear the guy saying "its like ant hills all over her face".

What the hell??! :ninja:

Jesus, that is BEYOND cruel. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that shit.

I'm in my first year of college and it can be painful at times. I wanted to stop judging myself and just live in the moment and enjoy my college years. I was working very hard on that but of course there are many mean people out there who just knock you down. In lecture this good looking boy kept smiling at me. He sat near the front I sat at the very back row (that way nobody can see the sides of my face sitting behind me). My friend told me he asked about me. Then last week in lecture he came up with his friend where I was sitting and they sat down beside me. He was going to say something, stopped, stared and then looked at his friend who burst out laughing and said "I guess everything looks better from far away" and they got up and left. I could hear the guy saying "its like ant hills all over her face". It really broke me, I had to leave lecture because the tears just came on their own. I feel horrible about myself and have no strength for anyone to knock me down any further. I don't understand how some people can be so cruel.

that is fucking sick. im sorry but if that was me i would have planted my foot firmly into his crotch. no joke. actually i would have done alot worse. im the most docile person ever but i would not have stood for that. grrrrrrr. i cant even say in words what id have done. oh my god, im speehless.

people like that, who think so much of themselves that they can do what they want, deserve a fucking slap. thats just inhuman.

you got me really angry now! (not you personally, the story). :whistle:

hes the one with the problem, not you. acne is something thats on the outside, his cruelness is on the inside and makes him a very bad person. which is worse than acne anyday. he may be good looking, but his cruelness would make him an ugly person in my eyes.

hes the one with the problem, not you. acne is something thats on the outside, his cruelness is on the inside and makes him a very bad person. which is worse than acne anyday. he may be good looking, but his cruelness would make him an ugly person in my eyes.

exactly.