Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Infinity06

Don't believe this.

I've been on it now for 3 and half week, first 2 weeks, quite nice, only a few pimples here and there, nothing special.

Sunday I had 3 new massive zits that came up which ended up bleeding after the came to a head, Monday I got one right above my lip and it painful as hell and now today I've gotten a huge spot on the left side of my temple.

The CSR is making my face worst as I'm concerned. I'm lost for words to be perfectly honest. Maybe its because I had so much faith in relying on the CSR. :cry:

You must must must give it 3 months. I'm on week 8 and just last week had a breakout on both cheeks. Everyone here will tell you that breakouts are common up through (and sometimes past) 3 months.

You must must must give it 3 months. I'm on week 8 and just last week had a breakout on both cheeks. Everyone here will tell you that breakouts are common up through (and sometimes past) 3 months.

I'm at the one month mark and gor two big ones pop out, I hate them, I don't want to blame the csr because I've seen clear skin while on it so did you?

I'm getting pimples where I never did, I hope applying bp there game me pimples, but that won't make sense?

sad truth: i experienced breakouts following clear skin up until 2.5 months into csr

happy truth: once i hit 3 months i have not had more than one pimple at a time and my pimples were always minor. I have not had a pimple in two months until last week which coincided with a change in conditioner. The pimple was small and near the hairline and is GONE!!!

it takes perserverence, but it was sooooo worth it!

Yeah csr can be a rollercoaster the first weeks/months, just hang in there, it will get better.

Good luck