Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marco23

something that is really bothering me and if I should use or be on CSR? Help!

Here is my short story.

I've used only a cleanser and have had success in the past but I occasionally used BP on spots but it was 5% therefore it made me RED and on certain spots only. It really sucked, however it helped getting rid of the pimple.

I then would stop using the bp and I would be clear again and redness faded from the bp but the spots still lingered. Here is the problem I would get very oily by the end of the day, and occasionally itchy, when I washed my face it felt good, but the following day I got oily again.

I then started getting those marks become pimples again due to the oil it seemed, And just a cleanser was not enough at that point, which is how I found this site.

This site has made me change cleanser to spectrojel and started applying BP all over my face due to the fact I did not want red spots on my face. THis site also helped me understand moisturizing and started it, never having done it in the past.

Now am I candidate for the CSR?

I find it helps regulate that oil that I hardly ever experience while on the CSR, and yes less pimples, but I still get (after being clear) 2 or 3 active pimples and 4 or 5 marks from old pimples on forehead and cheeks.

What do you suggest, another post has made me feel like if I have only 2 or 3 pimples I shouldn't be on the CSR because it will only complicate things. The more I think of it the more its happening, pimples aren't going away and it feels more dry and red.

It's about 1 month I'm on the regime, also these 2 or 3 pimples are more painful then the whiteheads I used to get. But its basically 5 or 6 whiteheads or 2 or 3 painful (whatever)

Any help or suggestion/support from anyone?

Here is my short story.

I've used only a cleanser and have had success in the past but I occasionally used BP on spots but it was 5% therefore it made me RED and on certain spots only. It really sucked, however it helped getting rid of the pimple.

I then would stop using the bp and I would be clear again and redness faded from the bp but the spots still lingered. Here is the problem I would get very oily by the end of the day, and occasionally itchy, when I washed my face it felt good, but the following day I got oily again.

I then started getting those marks become pimples again due to the oil it seemed, And just a cleanser was not enough at that point, which is how I found this site.

This site has made me change cleanser to spectrojel and started applying BP all over my face due to the fact I did not want red spots on my face. THis site also helped me understand moisturizing and started it, never having done it in the past.

Now am I candidate for the CSR?

I find it helps regulate that oil that I hardly ever experience while on the CSR, and yes less pimples, but I still get (after being clear) 2 or 3 active pimples and 4 or 5 marks from old pimples on forehead and cheeks.

What do you suggest, another post has made me feel like if I have only 2 or 3 pimples I shouldn't be on the CSR because it will only complicate things. The more I think of it the more its happening, pimples aren't going away and it feels more dry and red.

It's about 1 month I'm on the regime, also these 2 or 3 pimples are more painful then the whiteheads I used to get. But its basically 5 or 6 whiteheads or 2 or 3 painful (whatever)

Any help or suggestion/support from anyone?

why dont u give moojamba's dip a try.. might help..since you have pretty mild acne