Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
klvoe

Best Mosturizer w/ RAM?

As the topic states, I'm still flaking after 5 weeks (has to be the Duac/RAM combo), but really only around the corners of my mouth (which is obviously why they tell you not to put it there). I have avoided those areas with RAM as best as I can, but they still seem to flake. Cetaphil makes me break out... anyone have good luck with anything for this problem? Thanks!!!

As the topic states, I'm still flaking after 5 weeks (has to be the Duac/RAM combo), but really only around the corners of my mouth (which is obviously why they tell you not to put it there). I have avoided those areas with RAM as best as I can, but they still seem to flake. Cetaphil makes me break out... anyone have good luck with anything for this problem? Thanks!!!

I was flaking really badly around my mouth to the point where I had to use something very heavy, such as Aquaphor (which did help a little). I've been on Retin-A Micro for about 10 weeks, and my flaking has eased up a little. Now if I start flaking, I'll use a little cocoa butter (fortunately, it's never made me break out). That helps me a lot.