Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laura lou

some people are so bloody nasty!

Here's my rant for the day:

At the end of college, i had to wait for my dad to pick me up from outside the train station. A load of college kids were walkin past and there was this one scum bag that came up to me and said "whats up with your face.....get some oxy". I dont even know who he was but i can't tell u how much i wanted to cry at that very moment..but i composed myself. I dont understand why people would say somethin so nasty!

I thought my skin was gettin a lil better...but with that nasty comment, my confidence has just been lowered to the minimum! I didnt have any self confidence to begin with! I just hate people who put others down like that! i feel uglier than evr right now! :cry:

Guest tvirus_outbreak

You're not ugly Laura. Everyone here knows that you're beautiful. Don't let a comment from some random tool get you down.

Laura.....ugly.....nope, I'm sorry, those two words just don't go together I'm afraid!

Ignore the idiot who said that to you, he was just trying to make himself look good infront of his mates. Saddo! He is obviously very insecure about himself to have a dig at you in public.

You are beautiful, remember that!

I think people like the person who made that remark are just attention seekers, they probably have problems of there own and feel that by slagging of someone else the can put away/hide their own problems.

You should have gave him a belt of your bag ;)

I think people like the person who made that remark are just attention seekers, they probably have problems of there own and feel that by slagging of someone else the can put away/hide their own problems.

You should have gave him a belt of your bag ;)

You're right. People like him feed their own egos with the power they suck out of you when they slag you off. They literally make themselves feel better by taking away all your confidence, they feel powerful because they have managed to drain you. Its a power struggle, we are all guilty of it I'm afraid. Its no excuse though! :naughty:

Laura.....ugly.....nope, I'm sorry, those two words just don't go together I'm afraid!

Ignore the idiot who said that to you, he was just trying to make himself look good infront of his mates. Saddo! He is obviously very insecure about himself to have a dig at you in public.

You are beautiful, remember that!

thankyou!

ARGH!!!!!! PEOPLE LIKE THAT...GRRR!!!!!!!! That makes me soo mad!!!!

Don't listen to them Laura...You're beautiful, and you have such a good heart...You just wait, justice upon them will be served!!!!

hey laura, i know how it feels and ive heard it even from friends and family. some of them got acne a few years later. you're beautiful and i find beautiful people still looking beautiful even with acne.

That is a seriously creepy little happyflowers.

U are a hot chick and even with some acne I am sure u still look good. The little scum was trying to impress his buddies.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

That is a seriously creepy little happyflowers.

U are a hot chick and even with some acne I am sure u still look good. The little scum was trying to impress his buddies.

Yeah lol. But he was probably thinking that he wanted to ask her out, but his friends were there so he had to seem tough.

Here's my rant for the day:

At the end of college, i had to wait for my dad to pick me up from outside the train station. A load of college kids were walkin past and there was this one scum bag that came up to me and said "whats up with your face.....get some oxy". I dont even know who he was but i can't tell u how much i wanted to cry at that very moment..but i composed myself. I dont understand why people would say somethin so nasty!

I thought my skin was gettin a lil better...but with that nasty comment, my confidence has just been lowered to the minimum! I didnt have any self confidence to begin with! I just hate people who put others down like that! i feel uglier than evr right now! :cry:

Hi Laura,

I just wanted to say, I may not know you, but I know how you feel...please, PLEASE don't let that jerk's (and I emphasize JERK) words get to you...you are beautiful because you are YOU!! Just remember: it's easy to criticize others to make yourself feel better...so this jerk (or anyone else) can say what they want but they are the FIRST people who need to take a hard look at themselves and realize that they are not perfect either! You're great just the way you are so keep your chin up and smile!

Hi Laura,

I just wanted to say, I may not know you, but I know how you feel...please, PLEASE don't let that jerk's (and I emphasize JERK) words get to you...you are beautiful because you are YOU!! Just remember: it's easy to criticize others to make yourself feel better...so this jerk (or anyone else) can say what they want but they are the FIRST people who need to take a hard look at themselves and realize that they are not perfect either! You're great just the way you are so keep your chin up and smile!

Thank you for your kind words!

i agree...that guy was a complete jerk....no-one deserves to have that said to them. I just guess i was unlucky today..and u r definately right..i shouldnt let the comment bother me!

wow what a wanker!

i know its tough to do laura but just ignore that kid. youre really cute so just forget about it.

aw sweety so sorry to hear that... what a fucking rude jerk. don't even take into consideration what that jerk said about you, i can't believe such rude people exist, but they do.

i looked at your pictures and your skin looks very nice, you're pretty.

What an ugly bastard :evil:

You're beautiful inside and out Laura. I bet if you had the org posse behind u when that asshole piped up we would have all whupped his sorry ass for being such a piece of shit! I would have anyways :mad::mad::mad: Ugggg he must have the most pathetic existence EVER for him to have to pick on strangers. What a fucking Loser with no excuse.

Acne clears up but ugly personality goes straight to the bone.

Where? :razz: dude has no balls.. he's just a spineless little fucker, probably mad after his skanky girlfriend tells him she's pregnant with his best mate's baby. I hope he gets hit with acne fulminans. Good luck trying to "oxy" that out. I just wanna spit in his face.

GRRR WHAT LOWLIFES!!

you are SO PRETTY! too bad that f*cker was too busy having his head up his ass to notice.