Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChocolateChip

Trying meat-free and less dairy diet - I'm seeing improvement!

Yeah - been on the meat-free diet for two months now and I cut out many dairy products.

I've noticed many changes in my body - and the overall health improvements have pleased me enough that I wont go back to my old diet even if my acne does not COMPLETELY clear up!

Common problems that I never thought had anything to do with meat/dairy have gone away. Joint pains in the knees (my knees always swelled up cuz I hurt them when I was young) and my knees have deflated. Hip pains have disappeared. My weight went down a little and then evened out to a average.

My skin glows and I've felt I have much more energy to get things done. I noticed my skin got a little more clear, but the drastic changes had to do with my health.

Yes, I noticed an improvement in my skin when I went meat free and dairy free... Plus, my health greatly improved as well -- and I wouldnt go back on my original diet for anything in the world :)

I feel and look great now :)