Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HannahPhae

This has made a HUGE diff in my skin!!!

I know this is going to sound crazy, but...I have stopped eating b-fast early in the morning. Instead, I eat at around 11am for the first time. What this does is it allows our bodies to finish cleansing all the bad stuff out. When we are sleeping our bodies our in a cleansing mode, then we get up and right away the body has to shift from cleansing to digesting. I know that many of us feel that we need b-fast to have energy, but if you get enough sleep and eat right, the energy should come naturally.

Since I have stopped eating b-fast so early, my skin has improved greatly. This is on top of my benzaclin and spiro, but it's clearing very quickly!!! I didn't have terrible acne all over my face, but my derma diagnosed me with cystic around my lower cheeks and sometimes my upper cheeks.

Just an idea. Let me know if anyone else has success with it!!

I know this is going to sound crazy, but...I have stopped eating b-fast early in the morning. Instead, I eat at around 11am for the first time. What this does is it allows our bodies to finish cleansing all the bad stuff out. When we are sleeping our bodies our in a cleansing mode, then we get up and right away the body has to shift from cleansing to digesting. I know that many of us feel that we need b-fast to have energy, but if you get enough sleep and eat right, the energy should come naturally.

Since I have stopped eating b-fast so early, my skin has improved greatly. This is on top of my benzaclin and spiro, but it's clearing very quickly!!! I didn't have terrible acne all over my face, but my derma diagnosed me with cystic around my lower cheeks and sometimes my upper cheeks.

I noticed when i dont wear my blue shirts i dont breakout, but whenever i wear a blue shirt I break out!

What you are saying about the cleansing process of the body is right, but I don't think the answer to acne is skipping breakfast, I think this is more of a coincidence than anything. I tried it once and it didn't work.

All I have to say is that everyone's body is different. We all work differently and different things work for all of us. I was just offering a suggestion that might help others as well as it has helped me. I'm not saying that we should skip breakfast, I simply said to wait a while to allow the cleansing process to finish out. One of the reasons that acne is so prevelent in this day in age is due to the disgusting environment we live in and the disgusting things we eat. This is just one way to start cleaning out our systems. Research it, you will find that many experts agree.

I noticed when i dont wear my blue shirts i dont breakout, but whenever i wear a blue shirt I break out!

really, its always been red for me.

name='HannahPhae' post='1396297' date='Oct 3 2006, 07:04 AM']

I forget to mention that I drink 2 huge glasses of water and a cup of Wu Long Tea between waking and eating!! This is huge as well, ask any doctor, herbalist, etc!! With my water I take my meds and vitamins, that way they can work throughout my body for the entire day.

I've read that before, and indeed it is logical. I agree that eating a heavy breakfast too early, will greatly hinder the digestive process and slow down the detoxification of pre-digested food elements. Someone who does not give his/her body this 'cleaning interval', will not be able to eliminate what was ingested beforehand in a prompt fashion.

Yes but on the other hand if americans stop eating breakfast then they will gain ALOT of pounds since metabolism will not get a boost

Yes but on the other hand if americans stop eating breakfast then they will gain ALOT of pounds since metabolism will not get a boost

I don't know about that. Skipping the morning donuts or bowl of Lucky Charms will probably not result in weight gain. Besides, of you haven't eaten since the day before, where would this mysterious weight gain come from?

people would prbably only gain wieght if they then binged later on in the day to "make up" for the skipped breakfast.

Delaying breakfast...im not sure on the implications other than feeling hungry and messing up my normal eating cycle.

Currently im body building and I'm hounding about 3l of milk a day, eating ton's of red meat, egg's, rice... and my skin has been improving through just the regime.

But whatever works for you!

really, its always been red for me.

How is that possible :shock::eh:

I don't know about that. Skipping the morning donuts or bowl of Lucky Charms will probably not result in weight gain. Besides, of you haven't eaten since the day before, where would this mysterious weight gain come from?

people would prbably only gain wieght if they then binged later on in the day to "make up" for the skipped breakfast.

I like Lucky Charms.... :whistle: