Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luearmy

Question for girls! Do you like it/want guys to approach you?

If a guy approached you that you dont know, what is your opinion? If he started talking to you are you shy or do you want to ignore them? Do you like it when guys approach you, and hows the best way to do it?

Guest tvirus_outbreak

Yes I love it when guys approach me :rolleyes:

I absolutely love it when a guy approaches me. I am a shy person at first and I will probably go bright red :redface: . But the feeling you get when a guy you have never met comes over to you makes you feel so special. But only if he is genuine, if he's just doing it to be an arse, then its the most awful feeling ever :(

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I absolutely love it when a guy approaches me. I am a shy person at first and I will probably go bright red :redface: . But the feeling you get when a guy you have never met comes over to you makes you feel so special. But only if he is genuine, if he's just doing it to be an arse, then its the most awful feeling ever :(

You don't know if he wants to get to know you or if he just wants to get into your pants...

You don't know if he wants to get to know you or if he just wants to get into your pants...

Good point. Its difficult to tell at first what he's after. Sometimes it can be impossible. A guy I didn't know approached me once, and he was lovely. I felt so special. After about a 6 months of seeing him we were talkin about the first time we met and I said how lovely he was to me. He says to me "I was only nice to you cos I wanted a piece of you, and i knew you wouldn't give me any, so I had to get you emotionally attached first".

I can not even begin to tell you how that made me feel :cry: Needless to say, we are not seeing each other anymore.

yes, if he's cute.

guys are pussys now though and never approach girls anymore.

cause we scared :mad:

I love when guys approach me! I have this super big attraction to aggressive guys and I think when a guy approaches me it says that a)hes attracted to me physically and b) he thinks Im worth a shot in getting to know (or getting under my skirt) but either way its total compliment

luearmy if theres a girl you want to ask out, DO IT!

Guest ThereIsHope

If I know him from somewhere (church, school, friend of a friend etc.) then its really cute and very manly.

But if its just someone completely random I hate it. I dont want it to seem like i'm "bragging" (because im not)but I get approached by a random guy a least several times a month, which usually comes out to once a week or so. It creeps me out. I know they just want to get in my pants. I was in starbucks once and this guy came up to me and starting telling me I was one of the prettiest girls he'd ever seen and asked me to go get drinks with him! And he was like 28! After I told him that I was just 17 he turned beet red and apologized and ran off. lol.

If I know him from somewhere (church, school, friend of a friend etc.) then its really cute and very manly.

But if its just someone completely random I hate it. I dont want it to seem like i'm "bragging" (because im not)but I get approached by a random guy a least several times a month, which usually comes out to once a week or so. It creeps me out. I know they just want to get in my pants. I was in starbucks once and this guy came up to me and starting telling me I was one of the prettiest girls he'd ever seen and asked me to go get drinks with him! And he was like 28! After I told him that I was just 17 he turned beet red and apologized and ran off. lol.

post a pic hottie :)

Not worth the risk approaching anyone. Just takes one word from them to have some some of harressment case out against you just for the fun of it. Dont talk anyone, dont look anyone.

In addtion in work setting, mustn`t offer to shake hands with female. Will have grounds for sexual harrassment. The female must offer first then you follow suit. But i always decline the offer ,safer if dont. Never shake hands

Guest tvirus_outbreak

its a RARE occurence though lol :P

Um..er yeah same here :rolleyes:

(Rare being never)

yes, if he's cute.

Same thing with girls too then. I see so many shy girls, it makes me sick. I wind up having to plan everything out perfectly. And when something doesn't go as planned, the girl complains as if she was leading the whole day all along. Case closed.

:ninja:

i am super shy so i would never approach a girl but if a girl i knew or even a complete stranger came up to me and gave me a compliment or asked me for my number or whatever i would be all smiles :D:D:D:D:wub:

Good point. Its difficult to tell at first what he's after. Sometimes it can be impossible. A guy I didn't know approached me once, and he was lovely. I felt so special. After about a 6 months of seeing him we were talkin about the first time we met and I said how lovely he was to me. He says to me "I was only nice to you cos I wanted a piece of you, and i knew you wouldn't give me any, so I had to get you emotionally attached first".

I can not even begin to tell you how that made me feel :cry: Needless to say, we are not seeing each other anymore.

let me tell you, i dont no shit about girls, but that guy is a fucking idiot for saying that. if i was standing next to him when he said that i would just yell "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" :lol:

yes, if he's cute.

hahaha yea we are. but that motivates me now.

Not worth the risk approaching anyone. Just takes one word from them to have some some of harressment case out against you just for the fun of it. Dont talk anyone, dont look anyone.

In addtion in work setting, mustn`t offer to shake hands with female. Will have grounds for sexual harrassment. The female must offer first then you follow suit. But i always decline the offer ,safer if dont. Never shake hands

dude stop smoking so much weed, you are getting fucking paranoid. not every girl has a lawyer on speed dial.

I'd rather be approached 'cause I'm really shy.

me too, but im a dude and it dont work that way :doubt:

and for you females, you still havent mentioned a good way to approach ya. the only thing yall mentioned is dont walk up to ya and say "damn girl how do i get all up in that vagina!!" :lol::lol::lol:

being creative doesnt always work, look at Tom Green. haha why the fuck did i think of him?

what would i have to say to yall girls just to get your #? one line from every girl would be great.