Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marco23

1 month in 2 big painful pimples on forehead, wtf?

Hi

Why did I get 2 big painful pimples where I was perfectly clear for 1 month, they hurt and itch a little.

CSR was all going as it's supposed too. Only thing I change often is trying to find a daytime moisturizer with SPF. Now if this is the reason why would it not happen everywhere and just 2 spots on forehead?

You probably ate a bunch of junk food and threw your hormones out of wack. No matter whats going on with the surface if you piss off your insides you're going to feel the wrath.

No, bad as it is, this is normal, or least not entirely out of line. It happened to me too-expect I got them on my neck. Really lovely.... :(

However, the good news is that this phase passed and my skin cleared.

Just keep doing the program and it should work.

But...it could also be your skin responding to the changes in SPF moisturizers. It's hard to find a good one---I would pick one that seems to work use it for a while. Sometimes your skin will erupt in response to a new product and settle in.

I agree with libbycopeland. Any time I switch products, I know I'm going to break out, even if it's a product in the same line. I switched from NHSFL to NHSFL night, and I had a minor break-out, even in an area where I don't usually break out. I'd suggest just keep plugging along with the CSR with your new product.

Cam >B)

No, bad as it is, this is normal, or least not entirely out of line. It happened to me too-expect I got them on my neck. Really lovely.... :(

But...it could also be your skin responding to the changes in SPF moisturizers. It's hard to find a good one---I would pick one that seems to work use it for a while. Sometimes your skin will erupt in response to a new product and settle in.

I agree with libbycopeland. Any time I switch products, I know I'm going to break out, even if it's a product in the same line. I switched from NHSFL to NHSFL night, and I had a minor break-out, even in an area where I don't usually break out. I'd suggest just keep plugging along with the CSR with your new product.

Cam >B)

Hey guys I guess it's a combination of both, the moisturizer and maybe some junk too. I'll continue as usual and stay with one moisturizer for awhile.

Also when comparing ingredients one moisturizer is avobenzone and the other zinc oxide. Maybe another issue here.

To Cambo, how do find the cetaphil spf 15 that I seee in your picture? And whats the other neutrogena one, I can't sem to find it.