Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
algore2

jojoba review session

im back to incorporating jojoba into my regimen. what techniques have people had sucess with. currently, i am applying the jojoba and then waiting about 10 mins before bp application. some people add the two right after the other and some people even mix the two. any suggestions would be appreciated.

ps. for all you swimmers... i applied some cetaphil today (usually not the biggest fan of cetaphil) before swimming and the stuff held on to my face for a long time. i wouldn't go so far as to call it waterproof, but i'd def say that it provided a nice barrier against the always drying chlorine.

I'm not currentlu using it, but when I did I had my best success with applying about 6 drops while still in the shower after washing my face. Then I would just apply the bp when I got out.

I

• Wash my face
  • Shave then rinse
  • Wipe off excess water with my fingers
  • Apply ~5 drops of jojoba

It seems to be working well :)

I also apply Jojoba oil through the whole face, but it seems to leave a oil view, mean it doesn't obsorved so good, or maybe i am applying too much to my face?