Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rassy

This will work for guys maybe

This has kinda been working for me. If your a guy, you'd probably wanna get more motivation to do this than a female would. But do this......put on a good kick ass song you like... make sure you really like this song........ get a stop watch...... lay on your back... flat on your back....... and raise your legs up 6 inches in the air... and just hold them there for 3 minutes without dropping them once. You will sweat, your face will be red and you'll feel like ur gonna pass out. But i noticed that i been clearing up since i been doing this. And if it aint clearing you up...... just think to yourself "oh fuck if i keep doing this i'll get a nice set of abs and i can walk around with my shirt off and no one will say shit about my face then" give it a try

Guest tvirus_outbreak

Stretching is the cure for acne? :eh:

This has kinda been working for me. If your a guy, you'd probably wanna get more motivation to do this than a female would. But do this......put on a good kick ass song you like... make sure you really like this song........ get a stop watch...... lay on your back... flat on your back....... and raise your legs up 6 inches in the air... and just hold them there for 3 minutes without dropping them once. You will sweat, your face will be red and you'll feel like ur gonna pass out. But i noticed that i been clearing up since i been doing this. And if it aint clearing you up...... just think to yourself "oh fuck if i keep doing this i'll get a nice set of abs and i can walk around with my shirt off and no one will say shit about my face then" give it a try

Ok, you win.

For the worst possible post regarding a cure for acne. Congratulations! Case closed.

:ninja:

the only reason that MIGHT work is your getting the shit out of your face by sweating. hmmm but i severly doubt it. i workout and sweat like crazy and i still got acne. pass that glue over here when your done too, im losing my buzz. :D

i do this as a stretch for tumbling.

3 minutes.. thats long to hold. i hold for 45 seconds at a time and that hurts a lot.

Ok, you win.

For the worst possible post regarding a cure for acne. Congratulations! Case closed.

:ninja:

Congratulations...... you win the award for smelling like lasawnya terds and having the jitney driver do backflips in your front lawn