Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who here has a favorite mirror? I know I do.

My bathroom is by far the best in the house. The one on the first floor is way too dark and the second floor mirror has annyoing "bright" lighting.

yea, i sure as hell do.. its the one in the center of my house/apartment (i have a mirror like this both at home and in my apartment dorm) and thus offers the least amount of outdoor light.

plus because theres no direct light source, it doesnt cast any shadows and smooths out bad texture + tone. its pretty much the only one i allow myself to use--definitely an ego-booster type of mirror lol

yea my downstairs bathroom has the best lighting. i have an ensuite and my mm is always asking me why i always use the downstairs bathroom when i have one in my room

Who here has a favorite mirror? I know I do.

My bathroom is by far the best in the house. The one on the first floor is way too dark and the second floor mirror has annyoing "bright" lighting.

my small compact is probably my fave mirror

and the one in my mum's room, but i can only look at its dark!

Full body mirror, no doubt about it. Instead of focusing so much on your face, you can see your entire body, which is more how others perceive you.

Bathroom. Downlights facing away from my face (tilted away on purpose) but enough to see what I'm doing. During the day there's hardly any light shining through the window to accentuate anything. Definitely my fave.

i dont have a full-length mirror, i should get one. other then that, all i have is a bathroom mirror that i like coz the lighting is really soft in there.