Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wangeltear

fraxel vs cooltouch II laser for mild scars

Hi, has anyone done both or any one of these two? Just want to hear your opinion on the effects of these two types of laser treatments. Which one is more effective for mild scarring? And could you please tell us the price you pay for your treatment? My pics are in my gallery. I have done 5 professional microdermabrasion in the last six months or so. There is about 25% improvement, but my scars are still there. Really hate to looking in to the mirror now. Thanks for any comments or advice about treating my scars.

Hi, has anyone done both or any one of these two? Just want to hear your opinion on the effects of these two types of laser treatments. Which one is more effective for mild scarring? And could you please tell us the price you pay for your treatment? My pics are in my gallery. I have done 5 professional microdermabrasion in the last six months or so. There is about 25% improvement, but my scars are still there. Really hate to looking in to the mirror now. Thanks for any comments or advice about treating my scars.

Well, to make it more specific, I found the before and after pics for fraxel and Cooltouch II online as follows:

http://www.gvlasercentre.com/laser/cooltouch2.htm

http://www.fraxel.com/photo-gallery/results.cfm?Category=9

Is Cooltouch II more effective for mild scarring? There is significant improvement even after one treatment.