Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sanslamps

People help me out here..Bacne/Chest acne + sex?

Ok..Theres a girl that I'm with right now, and although we haven't had sex yet, she really wants to for after HC. I have a reputation in my school as a guy with a really desirable body and the times we've been in bed (making out, and such) she keeps trying to take my shirt off and see. Me..being ashamed of my acne on my chest/back have denied her several times already in bed. And its killing me cuz i like her a lot and it seems like im turning her down. To you girls out there, is it a real turn off when you see a guy loaded with acne scars and pimples all over his back and chest? I dunno, im thinking of just tanning my ass off right before homecoming and using the make up thing girls wear on their faces to hide their blemishes. Any suggestions? thoughts? I know its unrealistic for me to get rid of my acne in less than a week so i just need suggestions on how to hide it.

EDIT: I'm fully aware that in the long term tanning is a horrible idea, but hell I'm just trying to get some this weekend and need a temporary fix =( It really sucks how I've never had bacne/chest acne prior to this month and I start to break out right before HC.

Ok..Theres a girl that I'm with right now, and although we haven't had sex yet, she really wants to for after HC. I have a reputation in my school as a guy with a really desirable body and the times we've been in bed (making out, and such) she keeps trying to take my shirt off and see. Me..being ashamed of my acne on my chest/back have denied her several times already in bed. And its killing me cuz i like her a lot and it seems like im turning her down. To you girls out there, is it a real turn off when you see a guy loaded with acne scars and pimples all over his back and chest? I dunno, im thinking of just tanning my ass off right before homecoming and using the make up thing girls wear on their faces to hide their blemishes. Any suggestions? thoughts? I know its unrealistic for me to get rid of my acne in less than a week so i just need suggestions on how to hide it.

EDIT: I'm fully aware that in the long term tanning is a horrible idea, but hell I'm just trying to get some this weekend and need a temporary fix =( It really sucks how I've never had bacne/chest acne prior to this month and I start to break out right before HC.

How bad is it? Is it severe? Other than that MANY people have acne on their backs especially, i see it all the time at the beach and its no big deal.

wow this is really weird...im in the EXAAACT same situation and i have no idea what to do. i was considering tanning as well but ive done it before and its really embarrassing for me to go into a tanning salon being a guy. any advice would be great thanks.

try using head and shoulders as a body wash...and leaving it on overnight maybe? check the head and shoulders thread and see what you think. it cleared me up really really quickly -- now i am mostly just dealing with how to get rid of the scars i have. and i wish i knew about this 15+ years ago when i was your age (and didn't want to take my shirt off when having sex with my boyfriend).

okay so while i do agree that you should tell the girl the truth, i also think you should only share things like that when you are totally comfortable with someone and know you can trust them with many other things. i hate to be the 'lecturing' older person, but from personal experience i know that the reasons i had sex with people when i was young was because i was insecure about myself, a lot having to do with my acne. validation from others is so important when we're young, but really it's more important to be with someone you really really love and trust, who feels that way toward YOU as well. i'm just saying this because you didn't describe your relationship with her too much and so i don't know how long you've been together -- and although homecoming is of course a special night, maybe it's not the right time if you're not totally comfortable yet?

of course, i know you're a guy with hormones LOL -- so if you do, just make sure to use a condom! :)

Well, tell her why your acting all weird. But, yes, I do get turned off by seeing a pimply back on a guy. Im zitty as hell so I admit Im gross too.

My boyfriend has acne all over his back, it's kind of gross, but it doesn't bother me that much. I've had my fair share of acne too and now I have a bunch of mysterious red bumps all over my body and they don't bother my boyfriend at all. I just worry more that I hurt him when I touch his back because some of his are real big and for some stupid reason he doesn't do anything to try and get rid of them, even though they hurt him sometimes. Some men are so lazy. :snooty:

Go tanning just for the HC. Use a dark room *during* ;)

Don't mention it to her or tell her at this point-she'll probably pull away.

Like Morpho said-you have to be comfortable with someone before you come out with that-you have to be able to trust them.

Kind of off-topic, but BR123, I noticed in your siggy that you're using hydrogen peroxide. I read in Paula Begoun's book (not saying it's written in stone, though) that it's bad for your skin long-term. Something about it becming a free radical on your skin which speeds up the aging and damaging process. Maybe you already know or don't care, but I couldn't help noticing and saying this in case you do care or didn't know. ;)

Yo sanslaps, I had minor/no acne on my back. Thing is, went to a beach party after my HC. So I was like fuck it, im gonna tan just to be 100% clear. Fuk yea man it worked, I got laid ( twice...) but now im telling you man im paying for it. My back is literally 15 times worse then what it was b4 i tanned. Major breakouts and shit.

Basically, tanning is good if you...

A) are desprate

b) gradually tan (2-4 weeks) Idk never tried it but seems like it would work.

c) Tan like everyday, keep the the tan, that way it wont wear off and you won't c the new shit.

Putang is nice tho...

Hey! I'm a girl and dated a guy who had chest/bacne... he wasnt ashamed of it though... and because he was confident it didnt bother me AT ALL. It wouldnt bother me either way because I have acne and know what it's like, but I would just tell her the truth, PLEASE. Just say you are a little insecure about takin your shirt off because you're broken out on your chest and back and it's a little embarrasing... just laugh about it. She'll understand unless shes extremly shallow. It's funny I guess I'm just so upfront about my acne with people that it just seesm normal to tell someone I am insecure about it. Everyone I know know's about my skin problem and understands. If she doesnt understand then she's not right for ya.

Hey! I'm a girl and dated a guy who had chest/bacne... he wasnt ashamed of it though... and because he was confident it didnt bother me AT ALL. It wouldnt bother me either way because I have acne and know what it's like, but I would just tell her the truth, PLEASE. Just say you are a little insecure about takin your shirt off because you're broken out on your chest and back and it's a little embarrasing... just laugh about it. She'll understand unless shes extremly shallow. It's funny I guess I'm just so upfront about my acne with people that it just seesm normal to tell someone I am insecure about it. Everyone I know know's about my skin problem and understands. If she doesnt understand then she's not right for ya.

What is she dating u for? My g/f and I have a shit*y relationship, I know she would break up with me if she knew i had backne.

Definitely go the Head and Shoulders classic clean route. It cleared me up within a week. Bacne is gross, and the girl probably doesn't want to find out you have it. So just go into a dark room, or turn off the lights. It's hotter that way anyway.