Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all, Few months ago i've been putting creams, lotion on my face for red marks and acne. It doesn't help much, but increasing breakout on my face instead(WHITE HEADS). 2 weeks back, i'm tired of putting creams on my face in the morning. I heard some people said leaving skin completely clean, so it can absorb as much O2 as possible and heal faster. I'm give it a try. Morning, i wash my face, then leaving it clean. Noon, my skin gets oily, so i use those oil control film to removes excess oil. At night, i wash my face, then put on TTO(Tea tree oil) to help with acne and red marks. My acne seems to stop. Maybe it's helping.

Maybe help some of you.

Good luck smile.gif

You will breck out in a bit. I have done this sort of thing. It is good at first, but you skin, "catches up to you" so to speak. I wish you luck.

hes right. heals red marks/blood spots faster and less oily or dry, but you will soon breakout a lot because you need to apply something day and night or your only covered for half a day, while rest of day, your face is forming acne.

Yeah, I've to agree with them. At first I thought it's working, man did I regret it. I broke out way too much after the first few weeks of acne stopping.

Then anyone who wants to try can, only if your acne is mild.