Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some people have such a natural pretty pink and rosy glow in their cheeks, especially when they've just come inside from cold weather.

I'm looking for a powder blush that looks natural on my medium-beige skin tone and can give me that look. I prefer drugstore brands (i.e. covergirl, revlon, etc.) since they're easier to go out and buy.

Suggestions anyone? (:

Cream blushes tend to look very natural. And with those, blushes that look too pink in the package look like that perfect just-in-from-the-cold rosy hue on most skin tones.

If you can't find something like that in the drugstore, BeneFit makes a liquid stain called BeneTint which looks absolutely beautiful on everyone and can be used on lips. It gives a real nice "i just wake up this gorgerous" look.

Some people have such a natural pretty pink and rosy glow in their cheeks, especially when they've just come inside from cold weather.

I'm looking for a powder blush that looks natural on my medium-beige skin tone and can give me that look. I prefer drugstore brands (i.e. covergirl, revlon, etc.) since they're easier to go out and buy.

Suggestions anyone? (:

pinch ur chee :ninja: ks when noones looking

Suggestions anyone? (:

pinch ur chee :ninja: ks when noones looking

eh. worked for scarlett o'hara

LOL! pinching sounds painful. but maybe ;).

yeah, i heard that cream blushes tend to look more natural than powder. but the thing is, sometimes my skin gets oily easy and i don't want to cream blush to add onto that. would it?

I am pale, use no foundation or blush. Use concealer and mineral powder. I have a natural cheek blush, maybe from lasers????

But when I need one I use a good mineral powder light pink (or whatever you like) eyeshadow.

Eyes are sensitive, so this has not made me break out.

Creamy stuff looks like a clown on me! It gets oily, and I do not like the feel of creamy stuff.

Makes me feel like I have packed it on cause I am oily.

Just another opinion, everyone has different skin and preference.

Guest blackheadben

my mom uses classic color by covergirl in rose silk. It is very pink but if you apply it lightly like she does, it looks very natural and fresh.

everydayminerals.com!!!!!

write to them and ask if you can have just the blush samples, they are all SO nice, but the ones listed above are great too!

the samples they send you for blush should last you about a year ;)

If you have medium beige skin tone and want to sample mineral makeup, alot of people like Apple. I didn't like it - I have light-medium beige skin (Latina) and found it to garish....

For me the Bouquet color works perfectly and surprisingly Siesta works well too.

The good thing about that line is that you can get samples, or "mini" sizes of the blushes so you can try them out. Cheap and samples last forever...the colors are beautiful and last all day until you wash it off.

yeah, i know about the everyday minerals blushes :]. i have natural but it doesn't show up on my skin at all. and i don't really wanna pay for shipping for such a small sample tin. but thankss!

Schango - oooh how pretty! and the reviews are good tooo. i think i might just buy that one. thanks! do you or do know anyone who uses it?

yeah, i know about the everyday minerals blushes :]. i have natural but it doesn't show up on my skin at all. and i don't really wanna pay for shipping for such a small sample tin. but thankss!

It should be like $4 shipping and you could ask for like 5 or 6 different sample blushes!

It should be like $4 shipping and you could ask for like 5 or 6 different sample blushes!

ooh, 5 or 6? that'd be great! so all i have to do is email them? which shades do you recommend, finallymejess? :] i think i'm definitely gonna try apple, chit chat, girl's day, nick nack, and siesta.

LOL! pinching sounds painful. but maybe ;).

yeah, i heard that cream blushes tend to look more natural than powder. but the thing is, sometimes my skin gets oily easy and i don't want to cream blush to add onto that. would it?

Not if it's water based. But if you don't want to risk it, I really recommend BeneTint. I have a medium olive complexion and use MAC powder blush in Dame most of the time. It's quite pink but can be as bright or as sheer as you want.

Totally OT----Kitty Collins, I looooove that Salma Hayekk quote.....it's so beautiful. (and she is a Goddess!)

:)

People often say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,' and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves.

-Salma Hayek

How do you apply blush :shifty:

Ideally you want to avoid hot pink stripes across your cheek bones. Press the brush lightly on the apples of your cheeks and sweep lightly upward. The idea is to mimic what happens when you're, well, blushing. Unless you turn into tomato. Then you'd want to mimic what happens when someone else is blushing.

Totally OT----Kitty Collins, I looooove that Salma Hayekk quote.....it's so beautiful. (and she is a Goddess!)

:)

People often say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,' and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves.

-Salma Hayek

It's hard advice to follow sometimes. But yes, she is a goddess.

You've probably already found a blush and a lot of people don't like Physicains Formula but they have GREAT blushes. They look kind of dark and odd in the package but go on very sheer and natural (if you apply them right).

You've probably already found a blush and a lot of people don't like Physicains Formula but they have GREAT blushes. They look kind of dark and odd in the package but go on very sheer and natural (if you apply them right).

i'm still considering which ones to buy, so thanks for that! i think i can buy one over the weekend.

I actually like CoverGirl's blushes a lot. I think they're especially good for the cheap price you pay for them in comparison to how good they look. It's cool they're so cheap because you can switch up for look. I've paid for expensive blushes like Nars, which look realllly nice, but I'm not willing to shell out $30 for blush all the time!