Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
above & beyond

[Green Cream] I think it's working??

we'll see for sure after another week. (there is quite a difference in the pics now, but it's hard to tell if its GC doing the work. the reason why my face was so much worst "before GC" is because i was breaking out with new pimples due to some other reasons. so basically, Dan's regimen kicked in and stopped my breakouts, and i used GC in the night to do whatever it's suppose to do)

the difference you guys are not able to see is how smooth my face has gotten. the red marks are still there, but my face is almost perfectly smooth now....

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

wow! besides recovering from the breakout, your redmarks looks much lighter in the second picture!

i might switch from retina to green cream!!!

keep us posted.

the 1st and 3rd pic are bad because of the flash. i do see improvement on the 2nd pic (the one where you look directly into camera). where did you get this stuff?

I didn't see a lot of improvement on level 3, but i'm in the process of switching to level 6 and already it has improved enough for a friend at work to comment.

I didn't see a lot of improvement on level 3, but i'm in the process of switching to level 6 and already it has improved enough for a friend at work to comment.

can you comment more on this. how old were you red marks? how long did you use lvl 6? i was persrcibed retin-a for my red marks... maybe i should buy this stuff instead?

How old were they? I dunno, i have a face full of them from before Accutane. I just now switched to level 6 a couple weeks ago, still not using it every day yet.

Its totally awesome! I started with level 6.

I admit I have not been consistant with it, but now I think I definately will at night!!!

Thanks!

To find it just do a search Green Cream, the site will come up, I got mine from cosmeticville.

The invoice said that.

It arrived super fast!!!!!!

Its totally awesome! I started with level 6.

I admit I have not been consistant with it, but now I think I definately will at night!!!

Thanks!

To find it just do a search Green Cream, the site will come up, I got mine from cosmeticville.

The invoice said that.

It arrived super fast!!!!!!

does it make your skin feel dry? does it last a long time. give me details ;) .

How old were they? I dunno, i have a face full of them from before Accutane. I just now switched to level 6 a couple weeks ago, still not using it every day yet.

if someone already saw improvement then it must be powerful stuff.

Yes it is a retinol. Does not seem dry when on but with consistant use you may experience some dryness that can easily be taken care of by a moisturizer. Expect some flaking, I just exfoliate these with a wet paper towel after washing. It is a highly concentrated retinol in a base that is less irritating, and less drying than most. Certainly worth a try. I'll start it again tonight. It does contain aloe vera gel and is less irriating than alot of products. I have noticed after about a weeks use it works way better than other retinol products.

It is a green gel. Sunlight destroys its properties, they suggest if using it in day use a sunscreen 25+.

I just use it at night.

Actually, they are removing the day warnings from their product. They have determined that it's quickly absorbed by the skin and that the photodegradation no longer occurs at that point.

i already paid for my retin-A. i hope it will work as well. it sure as hell is expensive. $100.

Oh, i thought i should mention that i also started using this Shiseido 'White Lucent' moisturizer at the same time i moved up to level 6, so i can't be positive how much of the improvement is from which product, or if the moisturizer really helps at all.

Actually, they are removing the day warnings from their product. They have determined that it's quickly absorbed by the skin and that the photodegradation no longer occurs at that point.

Is this true for all retinoids now or just Green Cream?

Is this true for all retinoids now or just Green Cream?

i thought retinoids (maybe its different for green ceam) were supposed to just be applied at night. and 'above and beyond' plz keep us updated!

I'm not sure if the same holds true for all retinoids or not, only that the Dr. who invented Green Cream has passed this info on regarding Green Cream on the GC message board.

Guest chon_bon

from the pictures it seems that your skin is much smoother. as for the red marks, i can see a noticeable fade in the redness. your skin tone also looks more even and less iritated.

yeah they call it the purging stage. its basically your pores shrinking thus pushing out all the impurities to the surface. if you're interested, talk to kevin on the green cream forums. he's the expert.

http://www.greencream.com/communityboard/default.asp

Holy shit that will take some reading, what did you sum up????????????

and what is your experience??? I have level 6 noe just got it what to do?????????