Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spikeyli

Joppa Brushes are In

Amy got 10 more brushes in, get them now before they run out again. Everything is in stock except for the kabuki brush. She has that in back order coming next week, and she has 2 more cases of the chisel brush coming too.

Good luck getting them, they are flying off the shelf. I've never seen anything like it. The emu oil was in stock yesterday and it's gone again today.

this doenst relaly have ot do with brushes.. but i've emailed joppa about 4 times and have never got a reply!! and i heard their customer servicec was soo good - like getting an email back within an hour.... well its been a few weeks for me.

im also waiting for my order.. is there a way to track it?

Wow I don't know what to tell you I've always had great customer service. Try emailing them from your paypal confirmation that way it goes directly to Amy.

Just email Amy directly. Her email is [email protected]

I think there's something funky about the customer support email, seems like some people couldn't get through for some reason. Another great way to get your questions answered is by posting on the Joppa message board. I know Amy check that at least once a day.