Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skuba

1 week and NO results yet - normal or not???

Hi everybody,

I started the regimen 1 week ago. I am cleansing my face with purpose soap in the morning and at night, just like Dan describes. Then applying Neutrogena on the spot, and then oil free moisturize.

Also, I am taking 9g of B5 (3g, 3 times a day), 2 caps of dandelion, 1 cap of milk thistle, vitamin C, and 50g of Zinc.

Drinking A LOT of water and eating more vegetables than I was used to.

So far NO RESULTS!!!!!

My main concern is with my forehead. I am not getting new pimples, I guess, but the ones I have don't go out.

Could there be something wrong with my hair?

Before the regimen I was using a creme with 10% BP, now on the spot is just 2.5%. Can that be the problem? Is it too light BP?

Am I just complaining too soon?

My on the spot is over and I started today with Solugel 4% bp that I already had at home.

Your feedback is very precious.

Thanks

yes. wait 3 weeks to a month to see the bp working... drink lots of water dont touch ur face - these are the most important things u must remember picking ur face is a sure way to break out.

It took me three months to get totally clear... I starting seeing improvement in about 2 -3 weeks though. So yeah, it's totally normal.

i've been on the regimen 2.5 months now, have barely seen a difference.. its really frustrating since i barely had one or two zits a couple weeks before i started, i made the mistake of using that multivitamin neutrogena stuff with salicylic acid. which made my face worse and prompted me to get on the regimen, it should work, im doing everything right sad.gif

im just going to wait until i can get an appointment with my dermatologist and stop the regimen if she has a better idea of what to do.. no way am i going on accutane again... 3 times is too much

just admitting that this isnt working to myself now really made me depressed..................................................................... sad.gif

im so happy the regimen had worked on me since my mom has spent over 100,000 in pesos for regular facials and other skin therapists/dermas... im happy i came across dans website u really changed my life, after my face was cleared i started going to the gym about 14 weeks ago and now im buying a car soon i just got the best 6 pack ever and benchin 215 pounds i wouldnt trade my life for any1 elses..

all i have this thanks to u dan.

anyone else find that if you stop doing the regimen for about 2 or 3 days, when you start back on it feels like you are starting all over again?

i mean the dry skin comes back just like it was when you first started using bp.