Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laurenmaree

JANE IRIDALE MINERAL COSMETICS *LUSH*

guys ive recently discouvered a makeup range thanx to my beauty salon.

JANE IRIDALE

i have a very porcelain complexion (exactly the same as nicole kidman) so my cystic acne scars would be extreamly visible no matter what i tired to do.

A few weeks ago i had my engagement party ans went to have my makeup applied at my beauty salon where they only use this brand of mineral cosmetics and i could not believe how light, and how soft my skin felt! i mean i went in with quite dry skin and quite a few large red scars and it was all covered!! it looked so natural instead of all cakey like most cosmetics. and a big plus was it didnt fade in the least through out the night/following morning even with all the dancing and drinking id done!!

obviously i bought the foundation, concealer and base which DID set me back quite alot (foundation alone was $95 AUD) but you honestly only need a tini amount. and another bonus was that because of the mineral base, my skin actually stopped being dry and a few pimples i had had cleared quite fast!

so guys maybe give it a try! it is costly, but not as costly as avoiding people and living a shamefull life like i used to.

Yeah i'm a guy but i use Jane Iridale make up when i go out. Good stuff hey. Worth it's weight in gold, and i think that's the premise they price it on. :razz:

I use Jane Iredale. So far as I know it is the only mineral make up that comes in a compact and therefore is much less messier than usual mineral make ups.

yeah this stuff is pretty nice, i like their pressed mineral base but it is a little spendy......also, there disappear concealer is amazing! it has full coverage AND helps get rid of pimples...........just my two cents :)

95 dollars for foundation?? i've paid alot before.. but never that much..

would this cover active acne & red marks too or just scars?

no i mean it covers EVERYTHING!!!!

just dont forget a primer. it always makes for a smooth base and helps keep it hydrated. ( in other words, it helps your skin heal!)

i saw this online the other day and was curious about it to. and i think with this makeup there are actual stores/salons etc. that you can buy it from instead of worrying about getting it directly online. gotta check it out.

I used to buy this stuff from my Cosmetic Surgeon's office, but I can get the pressed power on Ebay for 30 bucks new. It's better on Ebay.

I have the concealer, and it's great.

I'm a man, but I'm getting pro at wearing make-up :<

I used to buy this stuff from my Cosmetic Surgeon's office, but I can get the pressed power on Ebay for 30 bucks new. It's better on Ebay.

I have the concealer, and it's great.

I'm a man, but I'm getting pro at wearing make-up :<

does it have Mica in it?