Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tvirus_outbreak

I really hope I get reincarnated into a human after I die. Preferably a good looking one. I don't want to be a tree :confused:

My life is a nightmare; a nightmare I don't want to wake up from because I deserve it. I deserve my disorders and the mental issues I have. I'm a bad person.

Everyone around me thinks I'm a normal and well-adjusted person, just a little bit quiet and shy. Let me tell you, the joke's on them. I can fake the small-talk; I can dance the all-important ‘social tango’ if the situation absolutely requires it (for work etc). But none of it is real. I’m an actor. My life is one big deception and the world is my theatre. If only they knew how dead inside I am when they tell me all about their weekends and I say all the right things.

I'm an emotional masochist: I love feeling sorry for myself and agonising over how awful I have it. I torture myself every night while I lay in bed by contemplating my pathetic life over and over and over again. Intellectually, I realise there are a lot of people worse off than I am and this makes me feel awful. But the thing is, I crave that negative feeling and use it to fuel my self-pity. I wallow in my misery and self-depreciation and I love it.

Even on an acne forum I don't fit in. At least you can all honestly say, 'I want to get better; I want to live my life without the issues I have and get past this.' At least you have that to hold on to. It would be an out-and-out lie if I said I wanted to change -- I just want to 'go away,' but I'm too much of coward and masochist to ever do it.

My life is a nightmare; a nightmare I don't want to wake up from because I deserve it. I deserve my disorders and the mental issues I have. I'm a bad person.

Everyone around me thinks I'm a normal and well-adjusted person, just a little bit quiet and shy. Let me tell you, the joke's on them. I can fake the small-talk; I can dance the all-important ‘social tango’ if the situation absolutely requires it (for work etc). But none of it is real. I’m an actor. My life is one big deception and the world is my theatre. If only they knew how dead inside I am when they tell me all about their weekends and I say all the right things.

I'm an emotional masochist: I love feeling sorry for myself and agonising over how awful I have it. I torture myself every night while I lay in bed by contemplating my pathetic life over and over and over again. Intellectually, I realise there are a lot of people worse off than I am and this makes me feel awful. But the thing is, I crave that negative feeling and use it to fuel my self-pity. I wallow in my misery and self-depreciation and I love it.

Even on an acne forum I don't fit in. At least you can all honestly say, 'I want to get better; I want to live my life without the issues I have and get past this.' At least you have that to hold on to. It would be an out-and-out lie if I said I wanted to change -- I just want to 'go away,' but I'm too much of coward and masochist to ever do it.

One of the most REAL posts in Acne.org history. Respect. Case closed.

:ninja:

time for medication maybe?

I dunno, I don't understand the mind set of a depressed person.

My boyfriend is generally a depressed person and it's hard since I know he actually thinks differently than a non-depressed person.

Time to get help, Misanthropy.

Knock knock..? Are you me? Those words describe my life PERFECTLY.

if you had clear skin would you still be like that?

are u a manic depressive? just out of curiosity.

Life really is shitty. Some people handle it better than others...some people are better equipped at handling it, I suppose. Other times, I think the son of a bitch that is life has it out for people. It's really not cool.

I've said it before, Life's a crafty little bitch and either we bitch slap it back or we let it get the best of us. But it is hard.

Guest ThereIsHope

Yeah, life can suck. There have been times in my life where it really just plain SUCKED. But, those experiences have made me who am I am today, and I know will prepare me for the future "sucky experiences." I love my life. I have a purpose. I know that whatever happens happens for a reason. You can agree or disagree with me. I don't care. But even when i'm having a really bad day I just remind myself that my existence matters along with everyone else's. Life is tough. I would be a wuss if it wasn't.

That is class.

*hugs* if you ever need to talk, just pm me. i'm there for you but i think you should talk to a doctor. you have identified a problem as a problem which is the first step in feeling better. You need some constructive therapy to reach the next step.

Regardless i'm always around to talk. i've been down that road many a time and while i can't save you or pity you (i don't beleive in pity, i beleive in support) i can be there to listen and offer some advice when it is asked for.

sometimes i feel a little happy, then get angry with myself because i know i shouldn't

Guest tvirus_outbreak

If we were kidnapped by Jigsaw we might learn not to be affected by acne.

Hello, Michael. I want to play a game. So far, in what loosely could be called your life, you have made a living watching others. Society would call you an informant. A rat. A snitch. I call you unworthy of the body you possess. Of the life you've been given. Now we will see if you are willing to look inward, rather than outward, to give up the one thing you rely on in order to go on living. The device around your neck is a death mask. The mask is on a string timer. If you do not locate the key in time, the mask will close. Think of it like a Venus Flytrap. What you're looking at right now is your own body, not more than two hours ago. Don't worry, you're sound asleep, and can't feel a thing. Taking into account that you are at a great disadvantage here, I am going to give you a hint as to where I have hidden the key. So listen carefully. The hint is this, it's right before your eyes. How much blood would you shed to stay alive, Michael? Live or die... Make your choice.

sometimes i feel a little happy, then get angry with myself because i know i shouldn't

I feel that way sometimes, too. However, I do have one solace:

One of my favourite things to fantasize about is a scenario I like to call 'The Button.' This button has the power to wipe you from the face of the earth. You are not killed, you don't disappear, hell, you aren't even aware of 'The Button' because you just simply cease to be. For all intents and purposes the world continues as per normal without you in it. And the best thing is your family, friends and everyone who knew you aren't hurt because you never existed in the first place. The question I often ask myself is, "Would I press that button if the oppurtunity presented itself?"

The answer is always yes.

topic creators got the idea down, life sucks, sucks some more, you fucking hate it so much you kill yourself. end.